seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

7E8878A2-3BA5-4A43-8144-5676CDF70E55_zps

The dog I kept back from Rocco x Tilly, litter brother to the rough bitch.

smashing dog and get stuck right into them from the little ive seen of him, once he settles I reckon he will do real well mate, very soundly built animal with great speed, your bitch produced some smashing pups fair bit of variety in that litter too,, love the rough haired ones, your bitch put a fair stamp on it too

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

Aye TW was gutted aswell lol I actually prebooked a pup out of Rocco Coco but the best laid plans, heard plenty about the bitches in Rocco' s litter what about other dogs in the litter did they turn out Arctic

was only two dogs packer got the other one but moved him on when he got pups out of lucy, he was an up and at em dog, was doing well enough, he still in the north east as far as I know, quiet fella has him,

7E8878A2-3BA5-4A43-8144-5676CDF70E55_zps

The dog I kept back from Rocco x Tilly, litter brother to the rough bitch.

smashing dog and get stuck right into them from the little ive seen of him, once he settles I reckon he will do real well mate, very soundly built animal with great speed, your bitch produced some smashing pups fair bit of variety in that litter too,, love the rough haired ones, your bitch put a fair stamp on it too
thanks arctic. i was real pleased with him that day we were out. Like you say hopefully once he's fully matured he should turn out quite nicely.

36114330-3ED1-45D0-A365-C1A518AEB855_zps

They were a bit of a odd litter, in the sense that none of them look like either parent lol. The rough bitch i posted the photo of is indentical to her mother in nature, however she's more agile & seems to have an extra gear. There about 16/17 months now and all off the pups are still in the homes they went to as pups, including one that went to a very good lad of here, as you know ?

• Like 3

Love the look of your dogs lads what sort of height is your dog brambles ? I heard roxy sire ice was some dog

She stands about 24tts just not long past with her first season which she lost a bit of condition but shaping up nicely, was talking about Ice to NE Courser today and it was said he done 8 for8 behind the cheerio cafe but was early in the season but still not to be sniffed at, was also told if he hadn't got the injury that he did he would have really shone atb

My new pup is coming on great stone rose, I couldn't be more pleased with a pup honestly, he's a proper clever pup and we get on real well, which as you know makes 100% difference il get some new pics tommorow

• Like 1

Love the look of your dogs lads what sort of height is your dog brambles ? I heard roxy sire ice was some dog

She stands about 24tts just not long past with her first season which she lost a bit of condition but shaping up nicely, was talking about Ice to NE Courser today and it was said he done 8 for8 behind the cheerio cafe but was early in the season but still not to be sniffed at, was also told if he hadn't got the injury that he did he would have really shone atb

Your dogs looks a beauty mate and seen a pic of ice looked like some animal

• 1 month later...