seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

Litter brother to your daz

Now he really floats my boat I'd have another coursing dog if it was that one, reminds me of Rocco, hope he gives you half the pleasure the brother too your ones dam has given me mate, think a couple of these types will do exceptionally well next season

Your bitch looking well too Daz ?[/quote

Cheers pal yeah he never stops hard getting pics got few pics of him when he was abit younger just looked like your rocco Mrs thought it was the sire lol These 8 months have flown and it's been a pleasure owning him , been putting some time in him was thinking of staring him end of this season with just rabbits but I'm gonna wait until next season now hope fully he makes a champion.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

This is only her first season and she's not shirked at anything that's been put in front of her a delight to run, had a couple of small injuries stitches etc but nothing serious, the future's looking bright lol

• Like 2

I kept a dog back from the litter mate. I gifted that bitch to my cousin & tbf she's put a fair bit of game to bed for her first season. The dog I kept needs holding back a bit to settle down as he's to erratic ATM and far to immature for any serious work load.

I don't think you ll go wrong using Rocco. He produces real triers from what I've seen of this litter so far.

Out of interest what is the sire to the bitch off coco?

Cocos owner TW decided to put her to a collie whippet to breed a litter of rabbiters, I took one for a little ferreting come lamping bitch but she's turned out a cracker she certainly holds her own up here, Coco went back to Rocco but she never took hence my thought of putting her back to Rocco

• Like 1

Cocos owner TW decided to put her to a collie whippet to breed a litter of rabbiters, I took one for a little ferreting come lamping bitch but she's turned out a cracker she certainly holds her own up here, Coco went back to Rocco but she never took hence my thought of putting her back to Rocco

Saw this wee bitch go plenty of times, great little all-rounder and as quick as they come

• Like 1

I could of cried when Coco lost the pups she was carrying too Rocco, was a real kick in the bollocks, really think that would of clicked, if and when he lines your bitch I think it will be an interesting litter, think Ive a pic somewhere of a rough haired one that TW kept out of coco, also got pics of coco when she come up to get lined

Pearl Rocco, Candy, Floss, etc where a real good litter, couple got unlucky died doing what they where bred for as pups, rest stayed with owners from being pups, think only one changed hands and that stayed in its next home for good so not a bad outcome, the breeder is a real genuine top man, had a few quality ones over the years, seen pups from litters from off floss, pearl, candy and rocco, all have found homes no chew and have the makings of very exciting prospects, think Romeo was an excellen choice f stud to use to them as well, he adds more drive and quality lines and keeps the overall stamp, I been very happy with stock off candy to nero as well as have a few other men who took them on