seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

Letty full sister to denny loveridges faith bred out of red sonia ( seagull charlie caulfields joe) x fella (casper x snowy) this bitch getting lined to scouser in 3 or 4 days another dose of double bred seagull blood in um can't wait for these pups

gallery_14949_6588_26942.jpg

nice bitch Jamie good luck with pups

Cheers lads she was decent bitch Mr powers nowt special just good honest bitch with a massive heart but not many bred aswell as she is she should produce something to scouser he throwing good pups and was a top class dog himself

• Like 2

Cheers lads she was decent bitch Mr powers nowt special just good honest bitch with a massive heart but not many bred aswell as she is she should produce something to scouser he throwing good pups and was a top class dog himself

This thread never gets old. The best dogs I have ever seen come out of good honest dogs. Years ago we tried breeding to the best of the best a few times. All we got was some good honest dogs and a couple of not so good. All the great dogs I ever seen just happen. Like the old saying goes. "Good dogs are where you find 'em."

• Like 1

By all accounts seagull herself wasn't anything special Fred holmes charlie arguably the best stud dog ever was an average dog best stud of recent times buddy average dog then u look at foxy arguably the best single handed hare coursing bitch to run a fen but never really left anything I wouldn't breed off any old average shite but this wooly bitches bloodlines would make it a sin not to be bred off this bitch was wasted with me as I had to much on at the time to give her 100 percent if a good keen lad would of had her he would of got more out of her but at very least she was a bitch that always killed a hare plenty of 2s and the odd 3 but most importantly she had the heart of a lion and was good round cover ad rather breed off something that I know would always give 100 percent effort everytime out.....Needless to say I'd rather be on here saying she was special she was a masterpiece but she wasn't but how many lads are running to stud dogs that have never been tested or ran a full winter just off hearsay

• Like 4