seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

the owners a fecking nob :laugh::laugh::laugh:

but the bitch can fecking run :toast::toast::toast:

IM f****n ILL HE DOOS ME THE FLYER IS SHARP AND TENACIOUS POUND FOR POUND THE BEST IN THE COUNTRY THE MAN DOOS THE DO

BUT IN SAYING THAT .TILLYS BEEN EXCEPTIONAL AND SO HAS FAITH THE THREE CRACKERS AND THE BEST IN 2013 2014 THERE OWNERS HAVE EQAULLED THERE DOGS AND THESE BITCHES HAVE EQAULLED THERE OWNERS :thumbs::thumbs::toast::toast::toast:

thanks missed this 1. faith must be dennys bitch. :thumbs:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

IM f****n ILL HE DOOS ME THE FLYER IS SHARP AND TENACIOUS POUND FOR POUND THE BEST IN THE COUNTRY THE MAN DOOS THE DO

BUT IN SAYING THAT .TILLYS BEEN EXCEPTIONAL AND SO HAS FAITH THE THREE CRACKERS AND THE BEST IN 2013 2014 THERE OWNERS HAVE EQAULLED THERE DOGS AND THESE BITCHES HAVE EQAULLED THERE OWNERS :thumbs::thumbs::toast::toast::toast:

yes kc . tilly cut them hares down sharply down on the soot ,she a dangerous f****r like her owner :thumbs::D

yes kc . tilly cut them hares down sharply down on the soot ,she a dangerous f****r like her owner :thumbs::D

Theres only one f***ing cutter :bye:

• 4 weeks later...