seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

Craiglucky have you ever run the land at leadenham? I'd say before you answer you have a pup of this dog. :hmm:

what have you got against these buddy x saluki dogs mate. Your the only one slagging this litter everyone else hasn't said a bad word.

Rain i've nothing against anybody or dog i'm just giving my view this site is dam sad if a person or persons dosn't agree with a dog or point of view they mutalated. I've seen and had top dogs seems nowdays men settle for another mans word. Really how many you's seen top dogs on the heavy in strong winter rabbits. I don't think to many seems this site carries lota young bucks. We've enough intrusion to our sport we agree to disagree maybe im old school. :hmm: :hmm:

Edited by brazer
  • Like 2

Rain i've nothing against anybody or dog i'm just giving my view this site is dam sad if a person or persons dosn't agree with a dog or point of view they mutalated. I've seen and had top dogs seems nowdays men settle for another mans word. Really how many you's seen top dogs on the heavy in strong winter rabbits. I don't think to many seems this site carries lota young bucks. We've enough intrusion to our sport we agree to disagree maybe im old school. :hmm: :hmm:

jd has just asked me to put this up.who ever think that lenny is no good and wants a match in the winter to give him a ring on 07717861428 he said he will run for as much as you want to run for.this shud be easy money for thos who have slated the dog.

I seen Lenny run only on tape mind, but he looked a good animal, very aggressive style with stood mouth,that Lacey bitch looks to be the same, it's not like seeing them in the flesh but it does give you an idea on how they run. I don't think brazer is coming across as an arse,he has obviously seen or heard something that he believes in, and has offered a match....like been said on here a thousand times ,let the dogs do the talking.....