seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

There must of been foxhound in that Charlie breed somewhere along the way, look at the size of its brown bread

:laugh::icon_eek: ye got me scratching my head at that comment?? :huh: fookin fox hound surely not but hey ho who knows if its merlin n eve :D

He goes back to laddie the street accident who is dukes sire and he is in my pup several times so there could be anything in there

There must of been foxhound in that Charlie breed somewhere along the way, look at the size of its brown bread

laugh.pngicon_eek.gif ye got me scratching my head at that comment?? huh.png fookin fox hound surely not but hey ho who knows if its merlin n eve biggrin.png

He goes back to laddie the street accident who is dukes sire and he is in my pup several times so there could be anything in there

yes mate i seen a pic of laddie an must admit laddie dint look bad at all but your bang on anything could be in there an could throw up at anytime . some of the money asked for pups of that breeding when they could throw anything is rediculous though an its risky business buying from such stock but i must admit some of these dogs are pretty awesome in the feild..... :victory:

laugh.pngicon_eek.gif ye got me scratching my head at that comment?? huh.png fookin fox hound surely not but hey ho who knows if its merlin n eve biggrin.png

yes mate i seen a pic of laddie an must admit laddie dint look bad at all but your bang on anything could be in there an could throw up at anytime . some of the money asked for pups of that breeding when they could throw anything is rediculous though an its risky business buying from such stock but i must admit some of these dogs are pretty awesome in the feild..... :victory:

as charlie was down from laddie .... did merlin and eve stuff have any laddie blood in them or not ?

as charlie was down from laddie .... did merlin and eve stuff have any laddie blood in them or not ?

i beleive so but not 100 % sure without looking it up, laddie certainly went over a few bitches though mate hope this helps...... :thumbs: