seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

longs he keeps you ticking over mate, couldnt agree more, problem is to many dreamers out there trying to make a name for them selves. nice one mate id like to see how they av turned out ofwitney.

iv got a nice bitch out of the buddy x whitney litter... think she will be half decent bitch

shell be more than half decent im sure steady away lad

i hope so pinky, watever she does this year think she will be a better bitch next year she 25 and strong so i think what ever she does this year she will improve next :thumbs:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

004-16.jpg

whats teh brindle one can anyone guess

no it buddy bred but to what... and pink leads kc was it because u was wearing yours lol........ mines the bairns pony lead rope it was handy

mines the pet chiuwowers leads feck knows how you spell it but its a fan ney licker anyway :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs:
  • Like 1