seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

Lovley dog KB great length and chest what way he bred mate.

sonia x buddy... and desmond teh equipment u slip has to have confidence in the handler and it being your second season i think experience may count lol... shaky slipper lol

Yours will need to know the way because you forgot :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

just took dogs out for a walk tracey jamie scout and his bro and jack snowy bitch.. they all ran over this rock hard ground jamie and tracey were like being tender foot scout and his bro flew across it as if it was sand... wish jamie and tracey had there feet... didnt let jack snowy off cos it a c**t let it off other day it ran liek f*****g forrest gump good job it ran into a cul de sac or it would have been gone lol... scout and his bro prob got best feet ive ever seen on a dog never gets knocked up u could run them over glass..

Guest bigdaddylongchopper

just took dogs out for a walk tracey jamie scout and his bro and jack snowy bitch.. they all ran over this rock hard ground jamie and tracey were like being tender foot scout and his bro flew across it as if it was sand... wish jamie and tracey had there feet... didnt let jack snowy off cos it a c**t let it off other day it ran liek f*****g forrest gump good job it ran into a cul de sac or it would have been gone lol... scout and his bro prob got best feet ive ever seen on a dog never gets knocked up u could run them over glass..

scout was never on a lie up with hes feet,he got run everywhere.day and night

• Like 1
Guest bigdaddylongchopper

it does amaze me with his feet .. he ran on pure flint with u mr chopper didnt he... ud think with his size he would have shit feet..

tbh i seen him run fields i wouldnt dream of slipping dogs on,he never took a knock or a cut,i used to tape up his stoppers now and again,if i rememberd but i dont think he needed it.

no he was never matched mate.. i had agood season and half with him on fen and then my mates all jacked in.. so lost a bit of interest as i was out with same lads for 20 yrs.. i letscout down as i have said before in my eys and im biased i think he would have made a topper on fen mainly but its ok thinking u got to know.. his sisters were all decent hewas a clever dog behind ahare.. when hegot too 6 yr old bigdaddy longchopper ( do i hatecalling himthat lol) asked about him and i know this lad works his dogs 24 /7 and hard so i thought f**k it let him have him and he will test his gameness.. anyways to cut a long story short he used him on his bitch and if u know the lad he wouldnt have used any shit on them.. he only been to stud 2 times to coursing dogs cos to be fair i cant be bothered.. and i just put him to ajack snowy bitchof my mates.. be nice to see if the last litter turns out ok to storm hope that answers your qs mate atb paul

scout10.jpg

• Like 3