My Wild Garden Rabbit!!

Hey all, just thought I'd post a pick of a wild rabbit that has been living in my garden for a few months, it looks like its crossed with a domesticated lop!! Random Lol!!

There was a bloke on here a while ago looking to breed his way to glory and bright lights,through breeding rabbits, maybe youve got the start of his dynasty..

had a wild rabbit that was coming in our garden and coming right up to the patio window and looking in in the bad weather a few weeks ago also a fox has been on the green most nights the last week or two right outside our gate and i live in a housing est .

sometimes if the game is on your doorstep its nice to see them there boys years ago in my younger days i was the same had to catch them . but now i like watching them as much as catching them especially when their on my doordtep .

sometimes if the game is on your doorstep its nice to see them there boys years ago in my younger days i was the same had to catch them . but now i like watching them as much as catching them especially when their on my doordtep .

Well said :yes:

:clapper::clapper::clapper: Very well said. The need to kill everything is just a bit desperate (and i'm no anti!) I can happily watch the odd rabbit bounce about the garden without feeling a need to always reach for the gun and yet the same day go and ferret 20 from the farm next door.