Sign in to follow this  
shagydog

whats the best 4x4 for lampin

i am wanting to buy a 4x4 for lampin an wunderding what i should buy any pics or post would be great thanks

just sold my landrover defender due to cost of diesel and the landy drank it. i just bought a suzuki jimny and have on order the boot liner and dog guard from suzuki. hope this helps atb

walk with your dogs

firstly depends on where you are driving and what for screwing across fields ..subaru estate old type gl and there again whos driving.rough driving just over acouple of brooks and filds then a defender is as good as owt but to be honest any 4x4 with a good set of boots should do the trick......subaru for me with a good man at wheelnotworthy.gif

i normally go with a mate with a Mitsubishi L200 and WHAT a beast. This thing will go anywhere and it a very quiet car. It also has many cigar sockets that yu can plug your lamp into.

A majority of the time i go on foot, but when i go in his car its the best

Walk you lazy sod. Plus if you aint where you are supposed to be no one will know and more over you wont PI$$ the landowner off and RUIN it for the rest of US.

foutrack mate good set of boots on it sun roof comes completely out so you can stand on passanger seat shoot out of top go any where good engines body work can be a little temp on them cheap insurance cost me 200 fully comp

Guest DogFaceKillah

vitara would do trick considering your only going to ditch it!