not seen the login in action but the ultra is a cracking little gun if it was my choice id go ultra mate im looking at getting one for my daughter in a couple of months

atb gary

Yes you have!!......my old one!

The one where the thread was bent on the barrel thats why I took it back and got the S10

But back on topic I'd say the ultra mate

Darryl

i've got a Logun sole which is very reliable - I dunno about the axsor though, i've just finished cleaning my rifle and my mates and also my cousins bsa ultra - which I do like a lot, seems to never be out of zero and packs a nice punch, one time I zero'd it at 30 yards and it got bang dead centre of the bull on the first shot, i had to take another shot just convince myself it wasn't a fluke & it wasnt. - theres my 2 pence worth.

Id have the Ultra anyday pal :thumbs: .

Ive seen it in action for first hand and its deadly pal :boxing: .

You wont be able to improve on its accuracy and it shoots just as good as my Weihrauch HW100 and my BSA R10 :thumbs: .

Ive watched Reggaeman from this forum smash rabbits, crows, woodies and squirrels from short ranges to very long ranges with his Ultra easily, saying that Reggaeman is a exceptional shot and makes it look easy :notworthy: .

The one thing i would say though is get a different silencer for it as the one that comes with it is rubbish :censored: .

A Hogan works brilliantly on it and makes it as quiet as the HW100KT.

Si

Edited by zini