get the mole in the hole

Holes or hills ???

Place the trap between hills in the run,make sure you clean the run out either side of the trap smooth the bottom of the run.place the trap in the run and make sure it can't move about wedge it with a sod of earth if needs be then cover it with soil do not firm the soil down on top of the trap.

I have written this presuming you are using a half barrel trap??

All the best

410Phil

Holes or hills ???

Place the trap between hills in the run,make sure you clean the run out either side of the trap smooth the bottom of the run.place the trap in the run and make sure it can't move about wedge it with a sod of earth if needs be then cover it with soil do not firm the soil down on top of the trap.

All the best

410Phil

hills mate

ive got a half barrel trap but tried with the scissor trap dont know how you rate these

how do find the run between the hills

Holes or hills ???

All the best

410Phil

hills mate

ive got a half barrel trap but tried with the scissor trap dont know how you rate these

Hi pal

I don't use scissor traps, I find them a pain in the arse

Poke a stick into the ground and when you feel it give you are probably in the run

Holes or hills ???

All the best

410Phil

hills mate

Hi pal

I don't use scissor traps, I find them a pain in the arse

Poke a stick into the ground and when you feel it give you are probably in the run

brilliant thanks alot pal i will let you know if i catch it :thumbs: