need help on useing my snares

can any one put me on rate track on snareing as i got 20 snare off ebay and l would like to give it a go and i like to no how to go on seting them and best sort of runs to set them in and i will take on borad what you lads say befor i go and set them thess are the snares i got thanks mark

can any one put me on rate track on snareing as i got 20 snare off ebay and l would like to give it a go and i like to no how to go on seting them and best sort of runs to set them in and i will take on borad what you lads say befor i go and set them thess are the snares i got thanks mark

The snares you have bought, are not among the best that are made, and sold,there was a thread on these some time ago ,and the genral opinion was ,they are crap,buy some off of Woodga ,or another reputable snare maker off this site.i have allways found with any job ,if you start off right ,with the right tools ,,and kit ,everything else will fall into place, look at snaremans sketches,theres enough in those to get you going,then in a week or two you will be catching more than all the lampers in Nottinghamshire,because theyve all got :feck: crap dogs

The snares you have bought, are not among the best that are made, and sold,there was a thread on these some time ago ,and the genral opinion was ,they are crap,buy some off of Woodga ,or another reputable snare maker off this site.i have allways found with any job ,if you start off right ,with the right tools ,,and kit ,everything else will fall into place, look at snaremans sketches,theres enough in those to get you going,then in a week or two you will be catching more than all the lampers in Nottinghamshire,because theyve all got :feck: crap dogs

ha ha your off your head us notts lads have the best dog out there and i look in to geting some more snaers thanks pal :feck::feck: