complete shooting ban on all feather

if you could only ever shoot ONE currently accepted species of bird,what would it be and why,for me it would have to be the wiley old wood pigeon,the variety of shots this bird can offer is second to none imo,have had some days out when they seem all most suicidal,and other days where they come in jinking and turning and i coulnt hit them for toffee,wich in my case is not difficult,iv certainly thrown more lead past them than at them lol, they are readily available and good to eat,just wondered what some of you lads would choose and why,cheers rob

if you could only ever shoot ONE currently accepted species of bird,what would it be and why,for me it would have to be the wiley old wood pigeon,the variety of shots this bird can offer is second to none imo,have had some days out when they seem all most suicidal,and other days where they come in jinking and turning and i coulnt hit them for toffee,wich in my case is not difficult,iv certainly thrown more lead past them than at them lol, they are readily available and good to eat,just wondered what some of you lads would choose and why,cheers rob

i aggree with you watchman the humble woody allways having to find new ways to out smart them ,only they are out smarting me at the moment :11: little buggers :laugh:

Ducks, cos they're tasty!

Corvids you can trap ;)

good point,cant imagine waisting boxes of cartridges on corvids anyway,if only able to shoot one species,id want something ,shall we say as an all-rounder,good sport-good eating,although have to admit duck is the better tasting of the two :thumbs: