Hancocks Collie Gray??

Heres my 22 month old , hes not direct from hancock but both his parents are , he was pretty nervy when he was younger not so bad now he has started to grow out of it , working and training wise he caught onto it pretty quick and is probabley the best natured dog and most obidient one ive had so far.

Edited by mike white

Heres my 22 month old , hes not direct from hancock but both his parents are , he was pretty nervy when he was younger not so bad now he has started to grow out of it , working and training wise he caught onto it pretty quick and is probabley the best natured dog and most obidient one ive had so far.

how tall is he mate???

how tall is he mate???

Last time i measured him he was 28" ths but that was quite along time ago .

Run two Hancock lurchers. My present is half border collie/greyhound, she's quick and very clever, very easy to train, and is firey with other dogs that sniff around her. She has a very playful nature. If much isn't about when daytime hunting up she will find something else to do. I think she would have made a 1st class lamping dog. Worth mentioning she has had loads of injured foot problems upto date. My other was 25% border, 25% beardie and 50% greyhound, he wasn't playful at all, wasn't interested in other dogs he was just into hunting up. He was fantastic at working his nose. He was amazing at hunting up foxes and had no problems at dispatching them, incidentally i had no interest in hunting foxes. He was no good at coursing, but would put a good show at hares (preban) if caught quickly, no good at prolonged chases. He had very good feet that rarely got injured.

Both good dogs that have given me some fantastic sport and i have been happy with my hancock dogs. Would i buy from him again.....no i would get a dog from working parents.

hancock sent me over an un injected pup even though he told me he would and he was full of worms my dog is very excitable but lackin the bit of fire

mine was nervous at first but she soon came out of that she was scared of cars and loud noises but if they dont experience these things when they are young there going to be not had any probs with worms when i got her thow