Toyota Hilux mk3 Double Cab Pickup. Full Service History.

For sale or swap is my mk3 hilux pickup, 7 months MOT no tax, "P" reg 1996 with ifor williams canopy, dont mind a swap for a defender Ford Ranger but dont want a car, also has bf goodrich mud terrain tyres, any inspection welcome, this is now available for sale for £2500 with the roof mounted spotlight or £2350 without, it has done 141 k but drives as it should with no problems, running gear 4 wheel drive high and low and diff locks are all in fine working order, has hundreds of history and most old mot certificates, it has a FULL service history from new until 9/4/09....which was completed @134,957 miles since then it has had filters and fluids changed twice the last one being done early december, all in all the truck is in good condition for year and will make a good work horse or family runaround, the interior can be described as above average.

It also has 16" alloys and side steps fitted.

any questions please feel free to contact me, but dont ask me to lower the price as this wont happen, what i am asking for is very fair.... but i would prefer a swap for above mentioned vehicles before cash.

DONT text with questions... you wont be answerd

DONT DONT DONT...ask for my bank account No. or my Paypal address so you can pay the money in to secure the truck, you want it that bad before you have seen it, come and look and bring the cash with you VERY EASY...

Dont phone or email with offers the answer will offend you...BIG TIME !

so if you are genuine come and have a look , i have been honest regarding the truck, you wont be dissapointed HEY its got a full service history and the timing belt was done on Tuesday 26/01/2010.

hilux001.jpg

hilux006.jpg

hilux005.jpg

hilux004.jpg

hilux003.jpg

hilux002.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING

Edited by hiluxmk3
  • Like 1