WTF is up with people these days?

It all starts like this, i was walking home today with gun in case across a sort of contry road and walked past a man with his daughter and one of them little mutant dogs and his daughter says to him " Daddy is that boy using his gun to shoot dogs" :wallbash: so i turned a blind eye to it and expected her dad to put her right but his reply to her was "No i expect he uses it to shoot innocent little birdies" :censored: and he said almost three times as loud as his daughter to make sure i heard it :icon_eek: and by this time i had turned around to face him and if looks could kill id be a dead man so instead of stay and argue i turned back around and walked the other way and i could hear him talking to his daughter about me as i walked away this along with a bad days shooting really got to me and im pissed of with it i mean what sort of prick blindly accuses anyone of such a thing :wankerzo4:

Im of to cool down for a bit

Richard

mate you know what its like ...but well done to you for just walking away it takes a bigger man to walk away than it does for the numptys who dont know what they are talking about lying to there daughters

atb gary

I dont come accross many antis in my area, but one time that stands out was an occaision when we were trying to cull some black backed gulls that were flighting up the river. I managed to drop one into the fast flowing water, which the spaniel went out to retrieve. He managed to get it back in, and as I was being given the bird a loud voice from the other bank shouted YOU CRUEL b***%*d! :icon_eek: I said, ''wrong'' and a lengthy arguament started. He then threatened to swim accross and shoot me if I shot another one!! :icon_eek::laugh: He just sat on the far bank, waiting... I thought, f**k it, and got back into my makeshift hide in the brambles. And in a nice twist of fate, a pair of gulls made an approach from downstream, HE spotted them, and started hollaring and waving his arms... but this put the pair straight over my head and I managed to get one with the first shot, the second gull swooped down and I left it be. The nutter kicked off again, and said he was calling the RSPCA... I shouted accross my name and address to save them any trouble in finding me, but they never came... the most disapointing thing was that he didnt even stick to his word and swim the freezing river to shoot me :angry:

i could understand if we looks like teenagers base ball cap round the wrong way wearing multi-colored sweat-suits and waving the rifles round like a baseball bat :alcoholic: but do people not understand pest control?? i'm sure all of us wouldn't overkill a species or take a shot that wasn't a safe one?? :hunter: really have people not got better things to do!! :chair:

How did she know it was a rifle if it was in the slip? How old was the girl?

LMAO:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

How the feck do you expect him to answer that question? :wallbash:

It doesn't sound like he chatted to em about the girls age and gun education.:blink::blink: