jack orton tweed jacket

now sold thanks for the intrest :thumbs:

i am looking for an aldi nv monocular to try and fit it to my baikal hushpower as a bit of an expriment, i am absolutely skint though due to redundancy so can only offer the following in exchange

Jack Orton

Gents Tweed Shooting Coat, Breathable

Waterproof Membrane

Hand Warmer Pockets

Storm Cuffs (elastic with button closure)

Moleskin Collar With Throat Tab

Cartridge Pockets with Flap Retainers

Detachable Hood

Four large internal pockets, four external and one chest pocket hidden behind the storm flap.

SIZE XL

I've only worn it once the day i got it to walk the dog, basically i don't suit tweed and don't shoot game and it's too nice a jacket for crawling through hedges and ditches in and has been sat in the wardrobe ever since so it's in as new condition.

straight swap for an aldi nv monocular made by bresser or what ever you've got yukon, newton

post-44196-126478691036_thumb.jpg

post-44196-12647869207_thumb.jpg

post-44196-126478693058_thumb.jpg

post-44196-126478694455_thumb.jpg

Edited by bicykillgaz

a got the n v thing u after you any thing else u willin to trade for it as im not into tweed gear either

not really got much i can offer mate i've sold most my stuff with me been redundant i've got a few knifes nothing special though and a few old cut throat razors and antique gents shaving kits but most my decent stuff has already gone , got a battered and bruised harris bi-pod non swivel shed loads of kung fu dvd's. other than that mate not alot it's a bit depressing reallyalso got a spotting scope with 1 small tri-pod and 1 large tri-pod if your intrested

Edited by bicykillgaz

i payed £120 for the jacket mate about a year ago now maybe a tiny bit longer, it's a really nice shooting/stalking jacket but it just doesn't look right on me i can't pull it off i look like a convict disguised as a posh bloke :icon_redface: i wore it once to walk the dog the hung it in the wardrobe and forgot about it, it's as new so if anyone wants to actually buy it rather than swap it'll just go to the highest bidder i've not really thought of a sale price mate so make me an offer!