fuckin c**ts

Guest chilli

Guest chilli

I just got up went out side an found my ferret hutch open some c**t has stolen my jill a pregnant jill and for some reason 3 baies i have 7 babies here cryin for they mums a gf in tears a boy in tears an me not far from it how the f**k can some c**t do shit like that they best hope i dont find them because some c**t will get a beatin for that they may be ferrets but there mine

Guest LEARNER

THATS THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH GAME WE ARE IN , FOR ALL THE GOOD GUYS THERE ARE 10 THAT MAKE YOUR LIFE A MISERY, I HOPE YOU FIND OUT ,WHO IT IS CHILLI ,AND GIVE HIM A KICK FOR ME.

Guest CharlieC

theres some right lowlife evil b*****ds in this life :angry::angry:

I hope the ferret does a "Richard Whiteley" and makes a bid for freedom back to your place. c**ts like that deserve to get a kicking for nicking folks dogs/ferrets or owt else :angry::angry:

Guest chilli

one has been found in the next street its the one who gave birth the other day an she aint happy biten the f**k out of my hands going crazy so i guess thats why they dumped her !

Guest chilli

if i catch them iam gonna f**k them up simple as that . a ferret was seen last nite not far from were i live attackin a cat so ive been round there lookin but no joy . the one missin is pregnant so iam hopein she hasnt layed up some were an had them

Guest Mac
I just got up went out side an found my ferret hutch open some c**t has stolen my jill a pregnant jill and for some reason 3 baies i have 7 babies here cryin for they mums a gf in tears a boy in tears an me not far from it how the f**k can some c**t do shit like that they best hope i dont find them because some c**t will get a beatin for that they may be ferrets but there mine

Feck, thats a rough one [bANNED TEXT]. Sorry to hear that. :angry: