16month old pat

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

look mate im not treating you as a fool just giveing my view ive tried and failed with plenty and its gutting when you have them from pups do everthing you think right and when entering they aint up t

if the bitch is no good dont know [bANNED TEXT] you mean by send her on her way if she shit putt her down thats why theres so much shit about people selling crap on so best of luck with it

dont be like that . she didnt want to go i wont fofce her. i give her this season and try her again. im only giving my opinion. dont want 2 offend you butty. but your to eager on the trigger mate

yea give it another season feed it kennel it all summer and have same prob next season pink head only fucks about with rat and rabbits no point kidding your self if its going in and finding thats the hardest part weather its 20 holes or 2 holes if she keeps comeing out and going back to the same spot and not staying i wouldnt keep her you keep giveing them chances you have a keenel full of shit

i might be of a different opinion here, are we saying that the only dogs good to ground are stayers? have you ever worked a "flyer"? they find,harass and when it gets hot they move.find again often from a different approach.i have had a bitch and her bitch pup who both worked like this and no fox held it out long with them.they only made contact at the arse end(neither were ever marked and some foxes bolted with the brush stripped).both were tested in trials and did well.

digging is not the only way to bag the fox.what of the earths we cannot dig?

dogs like this will work seven times a week as they are not sore,no vets bills(from work on their quarry).

i acn see that some think the dog does not make the grade and for digging men they may not but surely the dog should not be put to sleep because the "style of work" does not fit you? this dog is also quite young and may mature.

just a thought.

My kennels would PTS quite rightly its a jacker no question 15 minutes underground would never even find in a lot of cases let alone harreses.

yea give it another season feed it kennel it all summer and have same prob next season pink head only fucks about with rat and rabbits no point kidding your self if its going in and finding thats the hardest part weather its 20 holes or 2 holes if she keeps comeing out and going back to the same spot and not staying i wouldnt keep her you keep giveing them chances you have a keenel full of shit

i might be of a different opinion here, are we saying that the only dogs good to ground are stayers? have you ever worked a "flyer"? they find,harass and when it gets hot they move.find again often from a different approach.i have had a bitch and her bitch pup who both worked like this and no fox held it out long with them.they only made contact at the arse end(neither were ever marked and some foxes bolted with the brush stripped).both were tested in trials and did well.

digging is not the only way to bag the fox.what of the earths we cannot dig?

dogs like this will work seven times a week as they are not sore,no vets bills(from work on their quarry).

i acn see that some think the dog does not make the grade and for digging men they may not but surely the dog should not be put to sleep because the "style of work" does not fit you? this dog is also quite young and may mature.

just a thought.

My kennels would PTS quite rightly its a jacker no question 15 minutes underground would never even find in a lot of cases let alone harreses.

as said in the first post the bitch is young and inexperianced,if thats a jacker?

a jacker to me is a dog who will bug out at the first nip on the nose or refuse to enter WHEN it knows whats going on. is a spaniel for the bin when at 14 months the bushing is not up to standard?

the use of acaptive fox in a practice earth( as used in europe widely)is a valuable tool for training and ASSESSING the dog at work imho.are there any in the uk?

All the lads who would shoot this PUP have probably flattned some of the best dogs they would have ever had,I only ever bred worker to worker,everything well tested,and i wouldnt expect my dogs to be much good at 16 months.

Its the modern way "quick fix" 16 months and you lot want to flatten it? no f****n idea whatsoever.

• Like 1

Ill hold on to this bitch for a few more months,some good advice from the experienced men:thumbs:

When i was on here Wednesday evening,someone stole heating oil out of my tank :censored:,that bitch im on about must have been barking and they let her out,she arrived back this evening.