Isuzu rodeo are they any good ??reliable,mpg,drive let me know your thought thinking of having a look at one!!

Mine was mint until i had to sell up, recession, it was great on fuel for the type of vehicle but aint no 60mpg mind. it was an 07 model with the 2.5in and all the bells and whistles. i used it for work, shooting, fishing, lamping off the back it was all good, took it down to london, we're from north northumberland it cruised down at 90 all the way no probs. the kids and missus liked it too.

once im back on my feet im going to get another but will go for a year old as the depreciation is a b*****d.

Good luck

rich

I use one in Oz. My sons both have them and we torture them. Cheap to run we put them in some ridiculous places to get to the pigs or remote fishing spots. Out here they are Holden rodeos but they are the same thing. If I had the money I'd buy a new one but our vehicles work hard so new ones lose their value instantly in our hands.

Cheers.

• 2 months later...

just wondering if u got round to buying one ? if so [bANNED TEXT] u think of it ?

No mate still have nt changed my L200 cant seem to find one with resonable miles on for yhe right money had a look at a 04 xtrail on saturday seems a nice motor but dont know much about the 2.2 dci.