we posted over 300 envelpes out to the qualifiers of the bull x lurcher and terrier winners .

some shows forget to return there show winners details and a lot of forms come back incomlete / unreadable or addresses missing post codes ect if a phone number was available we tried to contact them to find missing detail or let them know they had qualified .

i can only apologise if some of you didn,t recieve them but if in doubt give me a call and will sort it out good luck for next year

also some show are advertising that they have a qualifier and the havn,t so best to check

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is definately the best show in the country!! and I'm glad to say that Neilston Working Dog Association, Annual Lurcher and Terrier show held on May 9th 2010 is a qualifier for this!! The EDRD sho

had a great day, went with Doga and a mate , and took Bryn. Met some great lads+ladies from of here , real top bunch . Yes heard about the fighting, they will feck it up for very body else . if you

Posted Images

we posted over 300 envelpes out to the qualifiers of the bull x lurcher and terrier winners .

some shows forget to return there show winners details and a lot of forms come back incomlete / unreadable or addresses missing post codes ect if a phone number was available we tried to contact them to find missing detail or let them know they had qualified .

i can only apologise if some of you didn,t recieve them but if in doubt give me a call and will sort it out good luck for next year

also some show are advertising that they have a qualifier and the havn,t so best to check

Thanks for the reply,you did have my dogs details as I emailed you and you told me both dogs names and said that I would recieve the chits in time for the show.Is there a contact number that I can ring you on ?

Thanks for your help looks like it was a good day out,hope to be there next year as I have qualified again.

Danny forget the last bit about the phone number. I found it and just spoke to a very nice young lady called Sue.The reason I didn't recieve it was because the number on my address was wrong.......Ah well at least its all sorted for next year,see you there.

Thanks!

no problem mate , go round and see the neighbour lol . best of luck for next year

oh easy to say that now i think you pay the post man to loose the

letters then only half the people turn up so your mates can win

the EDRD ITS FIDDLED AND THAT DIGGING COMP I GOT TOLD YOU AND

AND SOME FELLA HAD DUG IT ALL UP TO SEE WERE THE BEST DIGS WERE

AND GIVE THE BEST BITS TO YOUR MATES SO THEY WOULD WIN BIG

FIDDLE IF YOU ASK ME :big_boss:

Edited by gonetoearth

no problem mate , go round and see the neighbour lol . best of luck for next year

oh easy to say that now i think you pay the post man to loose the

letters then only half the people turn up so your mates can win

the EDRD ITS FIDDLED AND THAT DIGGING COMP I GOT TOLD YOU AND

AND SOME FELLA HAD DUG IT ALL UP TO SEE WERE THE BEST DIGS WERE

AND GIVE THE BEST BITS TO YOUR MATES SO THEY WOULD WIN BIG

FIDDLE IF YOU ASK ME :big_boss:

j know i know

its the italian blood im half bloody mafia i cant help myself if im not cheating im cutting horses heads off and putting them in beds

you should know better than to mess with the mafia :big_boss:

i wouldn,t care but i had payed two grave diggers a packet to win the digging but the daft buggers dug the hole 3ft by 6ft long the box didn,t fit :icon_eek:

as for the postman he.s dyslexic cant read or write the mail could be anywhere :doh:

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: