Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

shot and retrieved

good stuff

Posted Images

IMG_6923CR2.jpg

shot and retrieved

shame on you. shoooting hares if your dogs not able to catch them then leave them alone. or maybe you should write on the shooting pages on this site

That bitch is more than capable, mate; but it's ILEAGAL to kill hares with a dog, but it is not ILEAGAL to retrieve shot hares with a dog !!!!!

Cheers.my deepest appologies lads. first time on the running dog site. lovely looking bitch mate and i hope she keeps retreiving in the same manner for you. now if you will excuse me while i go and take my foot out of mouth. :icon_redface:

Why do you have two dogs hanging on the gate and a hare on a lead.Lol good pics mate only jokeing by the way :thumbs:

"shame on you. shoooting hares if your dogs not able to catch them then leave them alone. or maybe you should write on the shooting pages on this site"

Use your noodle you muppet.

Read between the lines.

:icon_redface:

FTB

:feck: i apologised to the lad. it was my first time on the running dog site. and dont be so quick with the muppet thing dickhead :boxing: