lurchermania

harrisspike1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oldskool
Im not 100% on it mate but i think they was also a second lurcher mania video made.

Millet

yes, its called heroes of the cold night... theres a throw back to the 80s singing to the end of it.. not my taste :11:

WELL BBB ,

ITS TRUE THAT RABBITS ARE EASIER THAN OTHERS WHEN LAMPED IN DRY STONE WALL COUNTRY ....HOWEVER THERES A WHITE DOG ON THERE THAT BELONGED TO MY GOOD FRIEND ,

A REAL DOG

MAYBE ONE DAY ........ SOME OF YOU LADS WILL BE "LUCKEY " ENOUGH TO OWN A DOG LIKE THIS , THAT CAN TAKE THE AMOUNT OF GAME :yes:

DUCKWING ;)

Guest Top Chalker
WELL BBB ,

ITS TRUE THAT RABBITS ARE EASIER THAN OTHERS WHEN LAMPED IN DRY STONE WALL COUNTRY ....HOWEVER THERES A WHITE DOG ON THERE THAT BELONGED TO MY GOOD FRIEND ,

A REAL DOG

MAYBE ONE DAY ........ SOME OF YOU LADS WILL BE "LUCKEY " ENOUGH TO OWN A DOG LIKE THIS , THAT CAN TAKE THE AMOUNT OF GAME :yes:

DUCKWING ;)

was the white dog called mick???????????????

DUCKWING ;)

I think some of us are already lucky enough.. ;) ..

Millet

SO MILLET ,

THE STORIES IVE HEARD ARENT TRUE .......... OR ARE THEY :hmm:

DUCKWING :D

WITHOUT DOWT THESE TWO FILMS ARE THE BEST THATS BEEN DONE ON LAMPING. AND IVE SEEN THEM ALL .

HERE ARE SOME REASONS WHY. FIRST, THEY USE TWO OR THREE LAMPS ON THE BUNNY , WHICH GIVES THE CAMMERA MAN LOADS OF LIGHT SO YOU CAN SEE THE RUNS PROPERLY. UNLIKE SOME FILMS LIKE LAMPER 4 IN PARTICULAR WHERE AL HE HAS IS ONE LIGHT WITH A VERY TIGHT BEAM , AND A LOT OF GOING OUT OF FOCUS.

SECONDLY THERE ARE LOTS OF DIFRENT DOGS ON THE FILMS OF DIFFRENT CROSSES SO YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFRENT STYLES OF RUNNING. AND THERE IS A CAPTION AT THE TOP OF THE SCREAN TELLING YOU WHAT THAT PARTICULAR CROSS IS . ALL IN ALL BOTH WORTH WATCHING :)