saluki

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love these threads, But am i right in thinking no one has actually slated kizzy/pharoh/ khan lines everyone seems to agree they are some, if not the best, lines in europe maybe even the world.  

fact is they are from the same lines,cruise, cruise junior, kizzy ect ect ect .fact. if they was been bred to further the breed then why isnt there new blood been entered into the breeding lines. im

it seems that the pure saluki has been turned into the new border terrier, it was only 5 yrs ago that you couldnt give them away unlike the border that was like gold dust to breeders. a guy from the

Posted Images

What lines were these Mush? How do you rate Sabti al sabat you got off P.S compared with these, do you think he would have "cut the mustard" single handed on open land?

As i said to you before( i think when you was asking about using him for stud) PS had nothing to do with me getting joe, my mate whos dead sorted it for me I didn't even know PS at the time.

I was asking on behalf of a mate with a very good pure,Joe is a stunning dog but to slow for me,land looks very much like the wolds were P.S runs................. the dog in the pic is the spit of Annie :thumbs:

• 4 months later...