saluki /greyhound pups

what a beautiful saluki you got there love the mask, pups are looking good too credit to you wish you all the very best in finding them good homes, if i had the money id of had one off you :notworthy:

i can see his point when he says the parents are unproven..the dog is young and the bitch is a track dog?? not to say that every one of these pups woant make the grade but it takes more than a season for the sire to be proven but he is a beauty and clearly in top condition and the price of your pups is your buisness and nobody elses so i wish you the best of luck with the sale of these pups and i think they will turn out to be belters.i hope you dont take this post the wrong way because im not at all trying to bring your pups down.y i s alex

i personal messaged you about this already remember ?

i have reserved dogs for less than what has been offered to the right homes, you

can slate this thread to the ground but you wouldnt be having 1 for any price .

do your worst , i care about these pups not you .

nothing you say has any value at all

calm down girl you doing yourself no favours , ;)

i personal messaged you about this already remember ?

i have reserved dogs for less than what has been offered to the right homes, you

can slate this thread to the ground but you wouldnt be having 1 for any price .

do your worst , i care about these pups not you .

nothing you say has any value at all

calm down girl you doing yourself no favours , ;)

lol thanks :) *breathes *

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

and the point in that was ? not slateing the post at all or the pups all look great just stateing a fact dont want a pup and you no nothing about me so keep your childish comments to urself thanks

and why delete my posts just makes you look like your trying to hide something.

hope all the pups go to good homes and hats of to you for doing a great job with the litter

it seams like you have taken what i have said the totally rong way

Edited by TERRIERCENTRAL

Litter looks spot on to me wouldnt bother me what the parents have done as its what the new owners gonna do that really matters they are deffo worth the price and one or two of them look like they are gonna have a decent coat for first crosses look at the first pup pic.

Atb with the litter Emeera and if that first pup come out feathered it wouldnt suprise me as the sires got a lot of feather on him that should make a good talking point laters atb...J

:clapper:Those pups look really well, obviously very well reared,credit where its due :thumbs: personaly i think the price is excellent,I know you will find good homes for them, in the right hands they will come good, best of luck with it, atvb Richard :)

due to time waster black and white dog still here ,

pups need to be gone by the weekend , dogs £150 bitches £200

have the white dogs with brindle patches still and

the black n white dog due to time waster

and a white and black patched bitch and 1 brindle bitch

cheersssssss

no time wasterrsss please