pennine

Guest GoneToGround1

Does anyone know if the Pennine have continued to hunt since this incident? And is the joint meet in North Wales at the end of Feb still going ahead?

the pennine were down here friday saturday and sunday...i followed them friday and sunday, superb pack of hounds and a pleasure to watch.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and a good photo at that.who was the joint meet with?

Three packs out that day Pennine. Nantcol Valley, and if i.m not mistaken the Goathland, but it was a few years ago so i will stand corrected we had a superb day and at one time hounds were lost for about an hour until we found them marking in a quarry a few miles away

Another couple of pics from same meet

post-21417-126456522483_thumb.jpg

post-21417-126456531213_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know if the Pennine have continued to hunt since this incident? And is the joint meet in North Wales at the end of Feb still going ahead?

Bloody hope they are carrying on, iv just booked a flight to get to some of their febuary meets!!!!

Guest GoneToGround1

heard they in ireland this week, cracking say out watching these hounds go 1 of the best packs i have ever seen...the huntmaster is a crazy fecker too hell of a bunch of boys fair play to them good crack :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

hi all used to be a guy called paul steel (i think) hunting these hounds a good few years ago , had a good day with him on sennybridge ranges just wondering if he is in hunt service now , great pack and crack !!!!!!

Paul was a top bloke, had his russel type patch in the kennel for a while, stupidly hard terrier, he was at Kidiminster(spell) :D at the time

Edited by Cadders

hi all used to be a guy called paul steel (i think) hunting these hounds a good few years ago , had a good day with him on sennybridge ranges just wondering if he is in hunt service now , great pack and crack !!!!!!

Could have been been Paul Whitehead (as in the Photo) was a legend at the Pennine at the time,moved from there to the Lunesdale and can still be seen "Going over the hill" if you can keep up !

Could have been been Paul Whitehead (as in the Photo) was a legend at the Pennine at the time,moved from there to the Lunesdale and can still be seen "Going over the hill" if you can keep up !

PAUL CAN SURE STRIDE OUT NICE LAD STEEL HUNTED THEM WHEN HIDE PARK WAS ON WALKED THE WALK AS IT WERE INTO HIDE PARK WERE THEY WERE GREATED REGARDS DABBER

PAUL CAN SURE STRIDE OUT NICE LAD STEEL HUNTED THEM WHEN HIDE PARK WAS ON WALKED THE WALK AS IT WERE INTO HIDE PARK WERE THEY WERE GREATED REGARDS DABBER

was like a gazelle (paul)when he followed the coniston with his brother peter,true gentleman :thumbs: