kens black stuff

any one wishing to get true ken goulds black stuff{ no messers no time wasters no soft lads who are scared of a bit of digging and a true hard working terrier} then pm spookie as he will be breeding later this year to stuff from nigger smithy simon troy turbo eyeball sparticus blackjack and all the top names from kens stock old and new {no brian nuttal fans need apply }

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You would be surprised at the people who come on this board and the lines of dogs they keep. The good well bred pups are out there, you just need to look and be careful what you buy. It's very hard fo

Then take the post off and let the pups sell themselves. Talk is cheap mate. Not wishing to cause offence, if you came on and said they are average terriers i would say carry on. But to claim there

spookie   Newbie   Group: Members Posts: 2 Joined: 13-January 10 Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:50 PM   hi am spookie am new to the site looking to buy a terrier pup any advice on best lin

Posted Images

Then take the post off and let the pups sell themselves. Talk is cheap mate.

Not wishing to cause offence, if you came on and said they are average terriers i would say carry on.

But to claim there world beaters, then ask for orders? Dosent fly with me.

FTB

• Like 1

Then take the post off and let the pups sell themselves. Talk is cheap mate.

Not wishing to cause offence, if you came on and said they are average terriers i would say carry on.

But to claim there world beaters, then ask for orders? Dosent fly with me.

FTB

dont need to theyve already sold themselves cheers pal

spookie

Group:

Members Posts:

2 Joined:

13-January 10 Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:50 PM

hi am spookie am new to the site looking to buy a terrier pup any advice on best lines of terriers to get plz!!

IF he's got these dogs to breed!!! :doh: Why did he put this post up...FECKIN IDIOT

• Haha 1

any one wishing to get true ken goulds black stuff{ no messers no time wasters no soft lads who are scared of a bit of digging and a true hard working terrier} then pm spookie as he will be breeding later this year to stuff from nigger smithy simon troy turbo eyeball sparticus blackjack and all the top names from kens stock old and new {no brian nuttal fans need apply }

Well most of the names that have been mentioned above have been dead for years so they must be way back in the line,not alot of point in quoting them!!!!!!!!!

[/quote

Edited by stando

"any one wishing to get true ken goulds black stuff{ no messers no time wasters no soft lads who are scared of a bit of digging and a true hard working terrier} then pm spookie as he will be breeding later this year to stuff from nigger smithy simon troy turbo eyeball sparticus blackjack and all the top names from kens stock old and new {no brian nuttal fans need apply }"

Sold you say? Pull the other one, youve dropped about half a dozen names that are of little to no relevence.

Wish you all the best in shifting the pups, i will bite my tounge.

Cheers FTB

"any one wishing to get true ken goulds black stuff{ no messers no time wasters no soft lads who are scared of a bit of digging and a true hard working terrier} then pm spookie as he will be breeding later this year to stuff from nigger smithy simon troy turbo eyeball sparticus blackjack and all the top names from kens stock old and new {no brian nuttal fans need apply }"

Sold you say? Pull the other one, youve dropped about half a dozen names that are of little to no relevence.

Cheers FTB

They are full of shit,if this boy was selling these pups why would he post this on the 13th of january

"hi am spookie am new to the site looking to buy a terrier pup any advice on best lines of terriers to get plz!!"

And bree31 told him to get something off ken gould or jason powell...he'll probably have powell bred dogs for sale next :wallbash: I smell another jackboi...john

Ill tell you something else about Gould,he he would buy full litters of black fell type pups and sell them on as his own.

How do i know this? i know someone [wont call him a mate,hes a prick] who sold at least one full litter to him to sell on.

Other members on here know this as well,fact.

Gould= peddler of the highest order.

Cheers FTB

bite what you want pal

Cheers FTB

Feck me, both of these boy's have joined within the last month and are expert's @ dropping some well known names? i wonder if these gents have been caught out under a different user name? one miniute he want's a pup,the next pup's are going to be for sale? something stink's big time!!!!