allround cartridge

well folks,dont know if this is the best place for this post bit it would be nice to here alls views on the best allround shotgun cartride for pest control but leaving charlie out of it. so pigeons,rabbits,crows ect.would like to hear the. make,weight,plastic,size fibre and price per 1000 the last time i was out i used 32 6 vilocity plastic i think they didnt like them 2 much hahaha my friend got them so dont know how much they were what alls preferences and experiences then

same here, the 30 gm pigeon express. i think for the higher birds( flight lining) the 5's are better for me.

i use the same on pigeon,pheasant,woodcock............. only bigger for duck and geese( non lead of course).

atb

30gm Gamebore Clear pigeon no.6 around £169/1000 plastic wad cant go wrong for pest control.

Yes clear pigeon are a good cartridge 30/32gm 6's good as anything for allrounders on rabbits, pigeon, crows, phessies..

30gm Gamebore Clear pigeon no.6 around £169/1000 plastic wad cant go wrong for pest control.

Yes clear pigeon are a good cartridge 30/32gm 6's good as anything for allrounders on rabbits, pigeon, crows, phessies..

Yep used a few round the farm i'm doin my nvq at, and they seem to work well on everything. and i believe they do them i fibre if you prefer.

do you not find the 7 and a half a lack in stopping power for pigeon?

up to 25 yards ok but i often shoot( set up my decoys) at 30-45 yards and find they are hit but don't drop. i'm all for smaller shot( shock being the killer and not organ damage/penetration) but have found 7's too light for pigeon and have not used them on pheasant/ducks.