ferreting to day

post-15955-126375528235_thumb.jpgpost-15955-126375527199_thumb.jpgHiya all i set off ferreting at 10 my mates dad picked me up i hade a few nets my jrt my ess and thay had 1 12 boar shotgun and an air rifle and ther ess and ther choclat lab < big fat one > the first warn was nothing so we set off throu the woods and my wee jack russle marked up in am holo tree it was a 3 holer so i pute the polecat in an thump thump and 4 rabbits wer running up the tree like 10 foot high so my frend shot one right in the eye and it fell down the tree and i pute mt terrier in to pull it out so she squezzd thru a wee tiny gap in the tree but my ferret got hold of hir bye the face so my terrier got the ferret back an gave it a good shake but i was trying 2 get the other 3 rabbits out i thaut a hollow tree would be dead so i starded to dige a hole with my knove in the tree to pull the rabbits out but a lot harder than a thaut so i stopd. and phoned my mum to bring a torch and an axe up in the car so [bANNED TEXT] my bro and his frend went to get it thay took tha air gun and shaut a phesent right thru the eye so in the bag we had 1 phesent and 1 rabbit but the axe was blunt so we just left the other rabbits but my we terrier savaged the rabbit like really bad so we lefr it for my fox lol so bye the end of the day we had a phesent . thanks for reading and sorry for the rong spelling. iv got some pics but i dont know if the

pics will work .