Best insurance

Guest Nov

What can you all recommend for an all round insurance? I need cover for shotgun when my application is granted, rabbiting with air rifle and lurcher work.

I am of the understanding that BASC is only shooting insurance, am I right? If so, they won't be any good for me. Do the CA do an allround cover? Is there any others that insure you for this kind of pursuit?

Scottish association for countrysports, membership open to everyone in the UK,

Membership provides you with third part liability insurance for £5 million while your engaged in countrysports involving rod, gun, dogs and horses. Full membership costs £28 thats cheaper than the feckers at BASC or the CA. I would'nt give those @rseholes cash either

PM me for contact details

Tom :hunter::hunter::hunter::hunter:

is it true that the insurances are only valid if your not getting paid for the work your carrying out. so if you had an accident while beating and recieved money for your service would the insurance be invalid ???

All the best Tommy.

is it true that the insurances are only valid if your not getting paid for the work your carrying out. so if you had an accident while beating and recieved money for your service would the insurance be invalid ???

All the best Tommy.

Good point.

Foxgun, i'll pm you later, cheers.

Guest simonw

yep, tread carefuly with insurance, basc wouldnt insure my dogs, the ca/basc insurance will not cover you if you get paid for your activity as it then turns you pro.

read the small writing as a lot of these insurances arent practical for many people, but at least it shows wiling.

Im insured with the NGO they cover me for every thing .£20 no frills no fuse and no  ( C U NEXT TUESDAY ) creaming the profit.  :yahoo:

WHY AM I THE BEST ? "I JUST AM THATS ALL"

It seems you are covered if you are paid and depending on circumstances the cover can be adjusted to suit the member.

How are you going to see me next Tuesday??????????

Tom :hunter: