Best coursing lurcher at the min ?

this is to all the real single handed coursing boys.

I dont want to hear about i think a bull cross is what i would use or its illeagle to chase hares or any of that rubbish.

has anyone seen a real dog or bitch this year? a dog worthy of being put amongst the legenderie hare dogs gone by lucky, foxy, blondie, captain, fettle, the hippys bitch ruth etc?

i havent herd of a real topper be nice to see whats doing the job on feild and fen and what there out of.

thanks

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is to all the real single handed coursing boys.

I dont want to hear about i think a bull cross is what i would use or its illeagle to chase hares or any of that rubbish.

has anyone seen a real dog or bitch this year? a dog worthy of being put amongst the legenderie hare dogs gone by lucky, foxy, blondie, captain, fettle, the hippys bitch ruth etc?

i havent herd of a real topper be nice to see whats doing the job on feild and fen and what there out of.

thanks

my mate has a good dog at moment day or night field or fen really takes them big rabbits well deer grey bed whippet grey good bitch

Ive seen a good bitch some bloke i know quite well runs her and is doing well ,shes 2 and a half year old been going at it a few months now bred out off nuttals seagull stuff, and other decent dogs in her make up unsure of the rest so wouldnt like to say for sure but could find out easy enough. I dont know if shes on par with the likes of mac mcullochs Fred,or alwyn pughs Fly or the dark destroyer Lucky, but she is 1 of the best bitchs ive seen run for a year or two, but then again i am not a die hard coursing bloke ive only had average dogs myself as coursing is not my main stay in the field.

Edited by hedz31

wallbash.gifwallbash.gifdoh.gif FFS ITS AN ILLEAGAL ACTIVITY NOW THATS LOOKED UPON IN THE SAME CLASS AS BADGER BAITING AND DOG FIGHTING TO COME ON A PUBLIC FORUM SPOUTING ABOUT PRESENT DAY HARE DOGS IS IMHO ASKING FOR TROUBLEcensored.gif

yes your right hare coursing is now illigal ..but certainly not in the same cattagory as ...badger baiting and dog fighting , no comparrison :thumbdown:

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

wallbash.gifwallbash.gifdoh.gif FFS ITS AN ILLEAGAL ACTIVITY NOW THATS LOOKED UPON IN THE SAME CLASS AS BADGER BAITING AND DOG FIGHTING TO COME ON A PUBLIC FORUM SPOUTING ABOUT PRESENT DAY HARE DOGS IS IMHO ASKING FOR TROUBLEcensored.gif

yes your right hare coursing is now illigal ..but certainly not in the same cattagory as ...badger baiting and dog fighting , no comparrison :thumbdown:

your [bANNED TEXT] there mate

i wouldnt say this normally,

..........but flushing on permision is NOT looked upon as the same as badger baiting and dog fighting even if you have permision to dig badgers which is illegal in its self and your dog fighting in your own garage,lets not put silly replys like that up,

The authoritys are clamping down on hare coursing but please look more at how and who they are clamping down on,?????

people who have permision carry a gun and chase or should we mean flush the odd hare will not come to a lot of harm,

people who lamp them esp from motors with no permision will have the book thrown at them as will daytime people who do the same,

Yeah its illegal to do it but it most certainly is not illegal to talk about it, is it now there is no pictures on here and no present day names mentioned is there did you throw the towel in at the 1st mention of the ban pal, its 1 of the oldest traditional fieldsports in this country as is foxhunting so ill be dammed if i stop talking about it, we still have freedom of speech dont we if you dont like the topic why join in, we are all adults and can do as we please we are by no means breaking the law or bringing anything into disrapute thanks but no thanks for your input

Edited by hedz31

dont be so soft.

ill be out tommorow. they arent looked at the same at all and id rather get found coursing than digging pigs i know!