rat smoker

Forget the ratattack smoker, does spit out a lot of dense smoke but gets on your chest, does blow back and sets vegetation on fire if you pump too much oil out and is earyly quiet. I feel that engine noise and vibration helps to bolt rats aswell as smoke and fumes. Strimmers are good, when converting use the handle on the shaft and fix to engine, easier to carry around. Chainsaw engines are good, a bit more umphh, if you can get hold of a reliable one, can be tempremental. Stihl saw engine has a lot of humphh, a little heavy perhaps and can be tw#ts to start. Still experimenting with leaf blower. Am considering heavy duty concrete poker and wacker plate used in constuction :laugh:. I think its a question of getting hold of what you can and utalise it, ring the changes to suit whats best for you.

ATB

thanks for that lads ive got mi sen a nice strimmer off mi9 pal , ive taken it to mi hunting partners sensay as he knows how to convert them, i cant wait he says itll be ready for the weekend so ive got a gud weekends ratting to look forward to, im glad i didnt waste my coin on the rat attack smoker ive not heard many good comments on it and was unaware of how much it wud cost to run it with the oil n gas, keep ratting lads