warm wellys

right guys im after some realy warm wellys, i suffer from Reynard's disease witch means i hav to take warfarin so i often suffer from cold hands and feet so im after some realy warm wellys, what can you suggest

hi mate

i wear le chameu chasseurnord nerpoene lined worn with good quality wool socks

a bit on the expensive side but realy comfortable just try them on before you buy as some people have trouble pulling up zip around leg :thumbs:

right guys im after some realy warm wellys, i suffer from Reynard's disease witch means i hav to take warfarin so i often suffer from cold hands and feet so im after some realy warm wellys, what can you suggest

Try lacrosse alphabury 800 insulated had them for 5 years warmer than the muckboots i have now

i dont think theres any such thing as a warm pair of wellys, i have the chameau vierznord, not bad but i wouldn't say warm. i also have the chameau mouflon plus boots, now they are warm so i would recomend boots over wellys, especially with you having reynards.

hi mate

i wear le chameu chasseurnord nerpoene lined worn with good quality wool socks

a bit on the expensive side but realy comfortable just try them on before you buy as some people have trouble pulling up zip around leg :thumbs:

yes same as gundogbob

I've just bought a pair of neoprene lined wellies from my local fishing shop, I wasn't expecting them to be anything special but they are really warm, My old wellies I used to wear normal socks with football socks on top and my toes would still be cold, With these i just wear normal socks and my toes stay nice and warm. They were £35 think they're called wychwood?

same as the other guy, "LA,CROSSEthumbs.gif NEOPREAN LINED WITH FLEESE ON THE INSIDE, BUT UNLIKE THE MUCK BOOT THESE ARE RUBBER ON THE OUTSIDE ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP, A FAR BETTER WELLY AND IVE HAD BOTH , THE SOLE IS FAR BETTER AS WELL.

THESE BOOTS ARE REALY WARM AS WELL, BUT HERES A TIP, I PUT MY WELLYS UPSIDE DOWN ON TOP OF THE RADIATOR TO DRY ANY SWEAT OUT AFTER BEING WORN, IT ALSO WARMS THEM UP LOVERLY FOR THE NEXT TIME YOU WEAR THEM, £50

i wear neoprene lined le chameu mate,with a hunter sock.the hunter socks are top quality,the wellies are expensive but i waer mine everyday without fail and when they are clean like when it snowed they look brand new.warm and comfortable.i walk for miles in them,i had 2 mates that had muck boots and fu*ked them up fairly quickly but i know loads of people rate them,my old man wears hunter royale scotts which are a quality boot but not a patch on le chameu and they dont make that model anymore and from what iv seen the latest hunter stuff is shit.just my opinion and im sure others will have different thoughts.good luck finding a wellie that suits you.

i wear neoprene lined le chameu mate,with a hunter sock.the hunter socks are top quality,the wellies are expensive but i waer mine everyday without fail and when they are clean like when it snowed they look brand new.warm and comfortable.i walk for miles in them,i had 2 mates that had muck boots and fu*ked them up fairly quickly but i know loads of people rate them,my old man wears hunter royale scotts which are a quality boot but not a patch on le chameu and they dont make that model anymore and from what iv seen the latest hunter stuff is shit.just my opinion and im sure others will have different thoughts.good luck finding a wellie that suits you.

edited to say be careful thow with the new le chameu because they use to make them in europe and this year my mate was buying some at chattsworth and we started looking and the was really poor quality,started chatting to the guy and he said they had started making them in the east but lukily he had a pair of the proper ones in my mates size,they were that bad they looked like snide coppys.beware of this if you go for these boots.

Edited by ferreter.al