HAS MY BITCH CAUGHT ???

all this good weathers putting charlies to ground and she could lighten the work load of the others!! :thumbs:

know what you mean mate but if your not sure shes in pup dont risk using her till your know for sure she should start showing in about 2 more weeks so not long to wait :thumbs:

:hmm::hmm: would a human pregnancy test give me an accurate result if dipped in my bitchs fresh urine???? the said bitch has been mated and should be 5 wks, but isn,t showing!! i know i could have her ultrasounded at the vets, but they want £40 and i,m broke,so soon after chrimbo!!! on the other hand if she hasnt caught and with all this snow about would like to start working her again. :kiss: cheers!!

if thats the level of your knowledge you shouldnt be breeding. if you cant afford £40 for a scan how the f**k are you going to afford a caesar if she needs one??? or afford to buy the food and wormer that a litter needs??? or get vet reatment for any of the pups if needed? or afford their vaccinations, kc registrations etc. twats like you probably havent had hips score d either. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Guest duggie 123

why dont u take he down to nearest maternity ward????.. whilst ur there book in to aunty natull sessions :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::whistling::clapper:

you should come along too!!! have you tested for dislexia !! cos you cant spell for shit!!!! :kiss: :kiss:

cheers blue thats why they wouldnt let me take me exams in the school days. but hay ho!!!! can still work me dogs.. :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::icon_redface::drink:

:hmm::hmm: would a human pregnancy test give me an accurate result if dipped in my bitchs fresh urine???? the said bitch has been mated and should be 5 wks, but isn,t showing!! i know i could have her ultrasounded at the vets, but they want £40 and i,m broke,so soon after chrimbo!!! on the other hand if she hasnt caught and with all this snow about would like to start working her again. :kiss: cheers!!

if thats the level of your knowledge you shouldnt be breeding. if you cant afford £40 for a scan how the f**k are you going to afford a caesar if she needs one??? or afford to buy the food and wormer that a litter needs??? or get vet reatment for any of the pups if needed? or afford their vaccinations, kc registrations etc. twats like you probably havent had hips score d either. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I don't know many terrier men who kc reg or hip score their working terriers??

hello buddy, my bitch was mated last season and when she was five weeks she was in exactly the same condition as when bred...i thaught she had not caught but then my woman came in handy for the first time...she told me to measure her every morning (not after food) and to my happy eyes came an increase of girth every day...the dogs belly that is... :icon_redface: its hard to see the difference with the eye cause your looking at them all the time but the tape dont lie...all the best and hope the births go well...my last litter started at 2 am and ended at 6 am...then off to work...was well worth it though and my son got to see the last being born and being only five was wondering why the pups were coming outa the bitches arse....needless to say the one i kept back was the last pup...much to my annoyance at first, (not my first choice) but has turned out to be a pretty good little bitch..(the lord works in mysterious ways) :thumbs:

:notworthy::notworthy: "kc reg and hip scored".. laughing at my knowledge :clapper::clapper: twats like you are the reason her pups would never be advertised on thl !!!!!

i,ve bred many working terriers i know the drill.. save the dribble boy!!!

its 63 days from been covered. So after 55-60 days she will have milk, hopefully. At about 40 - 50 days you will see a drop in her belly where the rib cage ends. You will only notice this if you look before feeding. Once you have a rough idea she is in whelp you need to double her feed and give her milk and water. Best of luck. Max you will have to wait is two weeks, which if you have waited this long is not much more

Good hunting

Johnny85

P.s where abouts are you? some vets will handle her for free to let you know

Edited by Johnny85
  • 4 weeks later...

yes mate they do work or it worked on my bull bitch and she was in pup

all this good weathers putting charlies to ground and she could lighten the work load of the others!! :thumbs:

so why breed her if you d rather work her another week or so you no if she s taken have nt her teats started to get bigger yet is she kenneled with other dogs