FREE LAPTOP

now im not fit to work you begrudge another working man a tickle

If you aren't fit to work then you are not a working man :thumbs:

On the other hand if you ain't fit to work how come you manage your ferreting,hunting, dogs, fishing etc, oh and of course you BNP "work"?

Yet another who is so proud to be Brit as long as you are getting your benefits :angry:

Edited by skellyb

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if you av kids in year 2-9 at school, you can get a grant fo £525 pound for a laptop for them it was on gmtv this morning the number to ring is 03332001004 this is not a joke give it a ring. They sen

Your answers make me think you cant be arsed.

On the other hand if you ain't fit to work how come you manage your ferreting,hunting, dogs, fishing etc, oh and of course you BNP "work"?

Yet another who is so proud to be Brit as long as you are getting your benefits :angry:

You aint got a f*****g clue ya prick, who the f**k you questioning ya mug? Im a working class man who has had more bad luck than most men could bare, not that i need to explain to you ya jumped up little prick, dont judge what you cant see. Im physicaly fit but if you ever want to see how sick i am then im sure we could arrange a demo you c**t. now f**k off with ya stupid little anry smiley you c**t.

You aint got a f*****g clue ya prick, who the f**k you questioning ya mug? Im a working class man who has had more bad luck than most men could bare, not that i need to explain to you ya jumped up little prick, dont judge what you cant see. Im physicaly fit but if you ever want to see how sick i am then im sure we could arrange a demo you c**t. now f**k off with ya stupid little anry smiley you c**t.

Ah, the now standard "British" response, f**'s and c***'s.

If you are physicaly fit then you are fit to work. :thumbs:

If you aren't fit to work then you are not a working man thumbs.gif

Yet another who is so proud to be Brit as long as you are getting your benefits mad.gif

Dont rise to him Doug hes another muslim loving appeaser.Good luck on getting a lap top for your youngun but more than likely they will go to all the kids from asylum seekers and the rest of the dross from third world muslim countrys thats turning this country into a shit hole.thumbs.gif

Yet another who is so proud to be Brit as long as you are getting your benefits mad.gif

Dont rise to him Doug hes another muslim loving appeaser.Good luck on getting a lap top for your youngun but more than likely they will go to all the kids from asylum seekers and the rest of the dross from third world muslim countrys thats turning this country into a shit hole.thumbs.gif

Nice one Poacher, as usual managing another post and bringing Muslims into it.

Truth is, I don't see why anyone should get a laptop foc, whether you are black, white, green or purple with pink spots, catholic, jain, muslim or whatever.

If you cannot afford then tough, you do without.

Truth is, I don't see why anyone should get a laptop foc, whether you are black, white, green or purple with pink spots, catholic, jain, muslim or whatever.

It's for education purposes you fecking donut. :doh: It's so that kids from poorer backgrounds have the same scope for learning as those who are more well off. Only a moron would give an answer such as yours, you'd deny a child something purely because their parents aren't so well off?

Ah well, I suppose we'll have to get used to that train of thinking again when the fecking tories get back in, the haves and the have nots..

like many people on here me an my wife pay a fortune in tax every month, apparently we earn too much to get any tax credits :icon_eek: now they dishing out free laptops. :wallbash:

Well if your earning to much why you moaning for f**k sake? ive earnt and payed big money in the past and now im not fit to work you begrudge another working man a tickle?? your the type of person who scratches a working mans jag because you cant have one, get a f*****g grip man.

he might be earning to much or he might be like me earning to much by a few quid so i have to go and buy one, and like you say you've paid enough in but i bet it used to piss you off thats the trouble with this country your penalised if you work

No mate, i dont look through the neighbours windows and why would i be pissed off to see children benefiting by a government education program?

i dont look through my neighbours windows either cos with being at work all day and getting home until its dark they've normally got the curtains drawn, so when you were paying big money into the pot and the bloke up the road has what you have and does'nt put nothing into the pot it did'nt honestly piss you off? its a shame they did'nt have an education program when you were at school then you would'nt sound like the school bully, and loads of people have had a hard time me included but you got to get on with it not whinge about it

It's for education purposes you fecking donut. :doh: It's so that kids from poorer backgrounds have the same scope for learning as those who are more well off. Only a moron would give an answer such as yours, you'd deny a child something purely because their parents aren't so well off?

Ah well, I suppose we'll have to get used to that train of thinking again when the fecking tories get back in, the haves and the have nots..

I'm not denying them anything.

If you cannot afford to pay for your kids then dont expect ME to pay for them.

I'm not denying them anything.

If you cannot afford to pay for your kids then dont expect ME to pay for them.

Tough shit for you then, you are paying for them. You're also paying for every person in Wales every time they need a prescription from the chemist too...

dont mean to piss on anyone's bonfire, or cause any disagreements, but....

Education purposes? When i was at school [which is not all that long ago [age 22]] we did not all need a laptop for our education?

On the other hand -

I've put £1000's into the system [even paid £3600 tax in a matter of months] got a few weeks dole back out of it. Why shouldnt i take more back out the system [if i was entitled to]

Worked all my life been made redundant i get NOTHING but have to endure the indighnty of sighning on for my stamp were i have been told i have to go on a training placement for 3 weeks wich i will get £3.00 a day plus traveling exspencescensored.gifwallbash.gif If unfortunate kids are getting lap tops good luck to them at least their seeing something for it that people like me have paid into instead of all these fekin micky mouse jobs thats been created in the DWP and other goverment departmentscensored.gif