what scope have you got?

Swaro :notworthy:

Quite good, but not the best.Pros light weight relatively good optics purchased from meopta and then finished by swaro. Cons edge to edge clarity not the best, new z series adjustments terrible, not as robust as some other scopes.

meopta 3 10 *50 great scope love the optics by swaro at half the price great low light hate the eye relief oh did i mention i hate the eye relief!

I am wondering where you got that information from? I think it is a load of crap. No offence.

Greg

Swaro :notworthy:

Quite good, but not the best.Pros light weight relatively good optics purchased from meopta and then finished by swaro. Cons edge to edge clarity not the best, new z series adjustments terrible, not as robust as some other scopes.

meopta 3 10 *50 great scope love the optics by swaro at half the price great low light hate the eye relief oh did i mention i hate the eye relief!

I am wondering where you got that information from? I think it is a load of crap. No offence.

Greg

I have to say this is nonsense as well. Meopta dont make lenses for swarovski, Heard they are supplying Zeiss for the budget range and Conquest range maybe but maybe not. if you can substantiate the post please do.

Edited by CWY308
Guest john5

Hi all,

I want to know what scopes people have on their stalking rifles, I'm not sure i can go to a S&B as even the new hungarian are pretty pricey...so i thought i would ask to see what people are usuing.

Cheers

langouroux

ps: does anyone rate the MTC Viper?

i use the MTC viper but they cannot compete with the german optics at night ,however during the day they are good value

• 3 weeks later...

s & b german 2,10 56 on my 243

swaroski 8, 56 on my 308

both very good scopes but i think the s & b is the better of the two pay as much as you can for one mate in low light they are very good compared to cheaper scopes if you ring border gun room in st boswell scotish borders they offen have second hand ones in