Pure bull...

heres mine carver bred apparently from ireland we rescued her from dog fighters she grew 3 different coloured coats since we had her shes now just a pet and full of bacon sarnies but she goes out with the terriers an lurchers and works fantastic only problem my missis spoils the shit out of her oh and she weighs just over 4 and a half stone

post-39134-127081720303_thumb.jpg

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And fine bulls they are.I see they done a bit.

Bored, so thought i'd put up a few pics. Been a good while since i had a full bully around me, but here's a few i've kept over time... there have been more, but i was never to arsed with

cheers mate and good look with your pups. how many did she have.

Posted Images

heres mine carver bred apparently from ireland we rescued her from dog fighters she grew 3 different coloured coats since we had her shes now just a pet and full of bacon sarnies but she goes out with the terriers an lurchers and works fantastic only problem my missis spoils the shit out of her oh and she weighs just over 4 and a half stone

sorry about pics

post-39134-127081736823_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here is another one of an old boy of ours his days are numbered now crackin dog tho

borryboi.jpg

holy sweet jesus im scared even looking at that pic imagine that beast chaseing ya down the road :cry::cry::cry: thats a pure beast of a dog :weight_lift2: :weight_lift2:

here's my stafford

IMG_1523.jpg

I dont realy know much about the Bull breeds. Is that an American Staffy or and Irish Staffy? I only ask because it looks pretty leggy and i dont realy know the differance between Irish and American, get many normal Staffys in the US?

here's my stafford

IMG_1523.jpg

I dont realy know much about the Bull breeds. Is that an American Staffy or and Irish Staffy? I only ask because it looks pretty leggy and i dont realy know the differance between Irish and American, get many normal Staffys in the US?

American yes staffie no

kc walsall stafford bud, you can belive what you want, just because he doesnt look like a keg with legs he's not a staffordshire bull terrier? he does me proud and i know what i got that's all i care about

Edited by 12 gauge