Stalking knife

What are your thoughts on a good stalking knife? I am a female so only have little hands. I am thinking of spending between 100 and £200 on something special. any ideas guys on shape and size?

Regards caz

Why spend that when theres perfectly good knives available at a much cheaper price! :yes:

Check these knives out - Kuhn Rikon colori knife.

This knife is around £5!! Blade stays sharp, it comes in different colours, orange is the best as it is the most visible if dropped! Even if you do manage to lose it, £5 not too much of a loss!

Check it out.

Cheers,

BFTB

after a lifetime offishing hunting i think gerber the odd buck , some of the scandanaivain knives ,ive made afew in my time as ahobby useing knive blades from afew companys i would say use areplaceble one in the feild and if you are dressing it out in yard keep the good expensive one for in the garden , ie alway have alitle diamond sharpener handy to ,for butchering etc

I use a drop point Gerber for skinning and a Frost's Mora (green) for other work. I used them both this morning dressing a roe doe and i can't practically see any reason why i would want another knife, as these two are really good.

Although, being a bit of a knife tart, i am sure I will buy a Cutco sooner or later.

ft