l200 swap 4x4 why

looking to get rid of my l200 crew cab it blue and silver with ivor williams back on it in good condition t&t drives beautiful looking fo a transit tipper for work to that only eason getting rid of it

wat year is the l200 mate . as i have got a v reg transit diesel underam tipper mot april 2010 good workhorse i will have a swap cheers

looking to get rid of my l200 crew cab it blue and silver with ivor williams back on it in good condition t&t drives beautiful looking fo a transit tipper for work to that only eason getting rid of it

wat year is the l200 mate . as i have got a v reg transit diesel underam tipper mot april 2010 good workhorse i will have a swap cheers

its on a 52 what miles is on the van and what colour

:feck:

what you want a trani tiper for turning into a p***y or sumet bit of tree cutting,tarmakin then tip the c**t down some old country lane :thumbs:

hahaha p***y wanabe :whistling:

haha silly c**t my sides are spliting sad

sides on ya trani will be when you will it with all ya shit ya guna dump :thumbdown:

:feck:

what you want a trani tiper for turning into a p***y or sumet bit of tree cutting,tarmakin then tip the c**t down some old country lane :thumbs:

hahaha p***y wanabe :whistling:

haha silly c**t my sides are spliting sad

sides on ya trani will be when you will it with all ya shit ya guna dump :thumbdown:

big mouth little man !!!!! go write to someone else that gives a f**K