Guest daz halford

thats a sickener mack,love to know why they do it,i ordered a pup last year all was well the bitch had the pups then i got the call saying the bitch done the same thing.

also read in one of the mags last year a post written by a fella who really wanted some younguns off his bitch i think she killed two litters in total he bred a third and took them away gutted for you mate if you do breed off her again be prepared to rear them yourself, personaly i wouldnt give her a second chance at it..daz

gutted for you mate... all that time waiting :sick:

i once had a bitch did the same...i will not keep a bitch unless i can have pups out of her , its like every dig would be waste .... anyway she worked well thats why i tried for pups lol... i past her on and she raised a litter at 8 , she was just to hyper :no:

Like most of you, I’ve been bored shitless trying to adjust to the change in season….but I had a long term plan….to upgrade my current terrier by breeding from it, to stock that would in my opinion put right some minor working ability “faults†in the physical department. It’s of no consequence what other people’s views are on this subject.

The bitch bedded down last night, pups imminent.

6am this morning I check on her with a fair amount of optimism, first black beauty had arrived. By the time I’d got my youngest lad out of bed we had another. What we were looking for was a dog so things weren’t going to plan up till that point!

8.15am out he came, f*****g magic! Bitch was handling it like a veteran & the pups were on the tit so we left her to get on with it, pleased that there was at least one dog & a fair chance of one or two more.

4.15pm I get a call from a very hysterical wife….â€have I been home, have I moved the pups?â€. She knows I haven’t because I’m stuck in f*****g traffic 100 mile away! “She has eaten the pups!â€

I wont bore you with the false hope’s that were running through my mind belting up the M1.

I’ve just recovered a partially eaten bitch & two dogs from various spots around the garden were the bitch had buried them, I can only assume she whelped 4 pups, 2 bitches, 2 dogs.

Emotional turmoil & f*****g rage abound!  :realmad:

280079.jpg

Like most of you, I’ve been bored shitless trying to adjust to the change in season….but I had a long term plan….to upgrade my current terrier by breeding from it, to stock that would in my opinion put right some minor working ability “faults†in the physical department. It’s of no consequence what other people’s views are on this subject.

The bitch bedded down last night, pups imminent.

6am this morning I check on her with a fair amount of optimism, first black beauty had arrived. By the time I’d got my youngest lad out of bed we had another. What we were looking for was a dog so things weren’t going to plan up till that point!

8.15am out he came, f*****g magic! Bitch was handling it like a veteran & the pups were on the tit so we left her to get on with it, pleased that there was at least one dog & a fair chance of one or two more.

4.15pm I get a call from a very hysterical wife….â€have I been home, have I moved the pups?â€. She knows I haven’t because I’m stuck in f*****g traffic 100 mile away! “She has eaten the pups!â€

I wont bore you with the false hope’s that were running through my mind belting up the M1.

I’ve just recovered a partially eaten bitch & two dogs from various spots around the garden were the bitch had buried them, I can only assume she whelped 4 pups, 2 bitches, 2 dogs.

Emotional turmoil & f*****g rage abound!  :realmad:

280079.jpg

had a staffy bitch did it after already rearing a litter a couple of years before. god nows why they do it.

Guest CharlieC

sorry for your loss mate :( Ive never had a bitch do that, and Ive no idea why they do it either, but you must be gutted and I feel for you :( if you ever breed from her again, you might need to supervise her constantly for the first few hours or days until the maternal instinct kicks in properly and she can be trusted. But I guess with a bitch like that, you would never be able to trust her 100% :(:angry:

• Mack changed the title to .