Whippet lovers

well i just sat and red 10 pages of mainly crap and slagging off as usal with regards to the same whippet related arguments

my oppinion is if you want a dog of 22/23 inches you will probable be better off with a lurcher from a good working strain

but if you want a small fast dog a whippet is for you i dont think buy breeding whippets bigger they gain any thing realy but lose early pace and turing abbility when compaired to the smaller type the only time a bigger whippet will have the advantage is in high grass

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why the dog for sale   You got some cracking dogs darren   Tom

I havn't been on for a few days, i don't actually live on the forums like alot of folk, but i did come on last night but just to pm someone as i'm visiting him tonight.   First thing first you seem

I've seen this bitch in the flesh and she's a real credit to you mate, in fact all your dogs are a credit to you. I'll see you later mate, don't forget to get the kettle on about 11pm

Posted Images

narrow over the chest ? you can tell this from a side on picture ? at 6 months and 12 months old any idiot will know a dog is not fully grown ... i can assure you these dogs show no faults to the breed standard and are all from very good back ground and breeding to me the black dog above looks no better than any other dog on the thread ... cant quite tell from the photo but his kinked ear would be fault... he also does not have the best top line again could be the photo again i suppose.

narrow over the chest ? you can tell this from a side on picture ? at 6 months and 12 months old any idiot will know a dog is not fully grown ... i can assure you these dogs show no faults to the breed standard and are all from very good back ground and breeding to me the black dog above looks no better than any other dog on the thread ... cant quite tell from the photo but his kinked ear would be fault... he also does not have the best top line again could be the photo again i suppose.

Look at the picture of the dogs with the terriers in there, clearly shows how narrow the black bitch is :thumbs: has kreet given you answers to my questions yet? does he have pictures of her in her younger days as a puppy? her pedigree name?

Y.I.S Leeview

Lets see your dogs with there perfect feet they must be built like lab's if you are saying those dogs are under weight .

Does anyone else think any of the above dogs are under weight ?

jmo opinion but the fawn and white parti stood infront of the moss covered wall looks like it needs some grub, and they all look like having poor feet to me, normally if all the dogs are like that, it means they are ALL unfit but like I said jmo

Jesus, you might want to take that statement back if you want to have any small shred of dignity left when this thread has finished. Have you ever read the breed standard or did someone just tell you that and you believed them?

Guest little lurcher

Jesus, you might want to take that statement back if you want to have any small shred of dignity left when this thread has finished. Have you ever read the breed standard or did someone just tell you that and you believed them?

pmsl at the clown!!!!!! oh well best you get to crufts love and show all the judges what you and kreet think they are doing wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think dignity has long gone , very sad to think these poeople WILL breed from these and again preach to those whom dont know , if you cant see the faults i suggest you go to specsavers

Crufts ... we dont show our dogs the fawn bitch is out of very good lines it realy is nothing to do with anyone what lines they are . She has been in his kennel since she was 12 weeks here are a few piks of her one from the weekend and one from her ander 20 weeks cant mind what age exactly the dogs may not win crufts but they aint supposed to they are good condition and thats all that matters . Last pik is her at just under 6 months she damaged a ligament in her back leg at about that age and she has never run right since.

SDC10664.jpg

Picture105.jpg

Picture106.jpg

DSC00218.jpg

i will now show you a pic of a fawn parti in good nick ok hes not standing correctly as he was moving but you can clearly see muscle tone and the fact he isnt thin through possibly worms or just the lack of good food

sonnymooch052.jpg

you got any full body pics of your little bitch "brother" she looks a handy little tool to have well done on the dig mate....full marks to that brave little bitch

will do mate give me a day, she has only been of her pups 5 weeks lol

this is all I got at the mo

wintertoday265.jpg

wintertoday266.jpg

Guest fence_hopper

fresh erth you sy the bitch dammaged her ligament at 6 months old and never run right since, but you done a thread for puppy peddler kreet when the bitch was 8 months with a hare she caught, someones telling porkys :no: making excuses for poor dogs :yes:

Guest fence_hopper

fresh earth since you have ony been into dogs for just over a year can you tell me if my bitch is any good i know her neck looks short in one pic with her with 3 rabbits but as you can see in the other ics its not, please cast your prefsional eye over these pics and tell me how unfit she looks and anything else you can find :laugh: all the the pics under the first one is when she was on a barf diet but the top one is when i took her of it.

sky006.jpg

016.jpg

burnsalfskyme111-Copy.jpg

003-Copy.jpg

020-Copy.jpg

Edited by fence_hopper

fresh earth since you have ony been into dogs for just over a year can you tell me if my bitch is any good i know her neck looks short in one pic with her with 3 rabbits but as you can see in the other ics its not, please cast your prefsional eye over these pics and tell me how unfit she looks and anything else you can find laugh.gif all the the pics under the first one is when she was on a barf diet but the top one is when i took her of it.

003-Copy.jpg

If you are told she is not any good, can i have her? she is a beauty wub.gif

Guest fence_hopper

fresh earth since you have ony been into dogs for just over a year can you tell me if my bitch is any good i know her neck looks short in one pic with her with 3 rabbits but as you can see in the other ics its not, please cast your prefsional eye over these pics and tell me how unfit she looks and anything else you can find laugh.gif all the the pics under the first one is when she was on a barf diet but the top one is when i took her of it.

003-Copy.jpg

If you are told she is not any good, can i have her? she is a beauty wub.gif

thanks hollie will keep you in mind :laugh::thumbs:

Crufts ... we dont show our dogs the fawn bitch is out of very good lines it realy is nothing to do with anyone what lines they are . She has been in his kennel since she was 12 weeks here are a few piks of her one from the weekend and one from her ander 20 weeks cant mind what age exactly the dogs may not win crufts but they aint supposed to they are good condition and thats all that matters . Last pik is her at just under 6 months she damaged a ligament in her back leg at about that age and she has never run right since.

SDC10664.jpg

Picture105.jpg

Picture106.jpg

DSC00218.jpg

but did nt you say judges had told you to stop racing them and feed them more? Why the reluctance to divulge her exact breeding once again?or maybe very good lines IYO? I was asking after pics of the black bitch as a pup not yours. As for them being in good condition :whistling: you dont seem to be getting much support do you?usually refered to as kennel blindness :clapper:

Y.I.S Leeview