Whippet lovers

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why the dog for sale   You got some cracking dogs darren   Tom

I havn't been on for a few days, i don't actually live on the forums like alot of folk, but i did come on last night but just to pm someone as i'm visiting him tonight.   First thing first you seem

I've seen this bitch in the flesh and she's a real credit to you mate, in fact all your dogs are a credit to you. I'll see you later mate, don't forget to get the kettle on about 11pm

Posted Images

its just that mallys old bitch 21inch 35lb,,,,to my 28lber,,,27lb when racing,,,roughly same size,,,but 8/7lb diffrence,,,,in them,,,i thought wow thats quite alot 25% diffrence in weight,,,, between a ped and a non ped,,,,,,( it might be a splash off grey going threw the non peds,,makes the taller,,than the peds,,,( i thought a 1st peds might be heavier boned,,,not to sure )

i think it was intresting to see the weight diffrence ,,,,in ped and non ped,,,looks like their even more apart than i previouly thought :thumbs:

Me thinks Mally has lost the first inch off his tape measure!! :yes::thumbs:

Whats that supposed to feckin mean. Jess was 21" and Vixen is 20" (just measured her) anyone who's seen vixen will confirm her size...

4 posts mate have you come on just to cause trouble??? have you ever seen any of my dogs in the flesh???

Corrr one question at a time!!!!!!

Firstly i have met you,(At the midland i think) but not Vixen.I also met a couple at a Lure courseing avent(In Somerset) last summer who had a dog that you bred (by god did he run well).I'm sorry i can't remember names but i can remember that the dog was 20"tts,I only remember this as i wish now i had swopped details with them incase they let him out to stud.....Anyway...I have asked about and out of the few i've asked,most do seem to think she'd be a LARGE 20" tts!!!!.

I have noticed on your web site that your bitch has had trials behind the lure,but she doesn't seem to race.............Does she have a passport???

heres my dog out of glen given by my uncle who has the dam she takes all quarry has taken roe

heart to take fox understand what you sayin aboout big whippets butr by god my dog is one tough dog the dam was 19.5tts shoulder the sire 22 my dog perfect for me at 21.1/2 persenal choice play a big part in we wantpost-37322-126356628722_thumb.jpg

nice looking dog mate,, :thumbs: 21 1/2 inch nice size,,,for hunting,,had a 3/4 whip 1/4 grey take roe,single handed,,,,23in (daytime )

my brother used to have smaller whippets ,,,hearts of lions,,,16lb to 22lb ,,but single handed ,,would not take adult roe,(day time ),,paired up maybe,but he didnt try them paired up,,,knew a 22/23lb whippet take 2/3 foxes,,,not sure if it was single handed,,,,but lass had no reason to lie,,,as it was a racing whippet,used for racing, and she would gain nothing for its his hunting exploits, (i,e bragging)

november time was out at bro,s ,,,,,he grabbed the lamp,,,took his 16lber out ,,caught rabbit for the pot,,within 2mins out off the cottage,, :laugh: (i must addmitt not a fan off 16lb whips,,,,but she filled the pot that night,,double quick time,,,brillant :thumbs:

Sitting reading this with kreet it would not let him post piks oh and for the record yes there are alot of the whippets now carrying greyhound blood you get dna test's kreet had his ones tested his dog is 18.5" at 14 months and is very well put together laguna lines his bitch's are all between 19 and 19.5" mixture of decent lines in my opinion a whippet should be no more than 21" there are alot of well known lines that yes if you know where to get them you can get a 23" whippet but who the hell would want to just get a bwra dog or even better a greyhound bitch i have seen some 24" pure hounds .

few piks here black dog is 14 months old laguna lines 12 months in the pik the blue pups are mine and kreets out kreets black bitch pictured below also the fawn bitch is kreets and the pied bitch my brothers also pik of the litter the blue pups are out of and the blue dog is there sire black bitch the dam .

will.jpg

son.jpg

SDC10645.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00150.jpg

SDC10627.jpg

SDC10647.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

SDC10571.jpg

SDC10571.jpg

frodoracing.jpg

frodotrappinmay092.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

DSC00134-1.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

sady.jpg

Well how anyone can say these are in good condition :censored: makes you wonder where they're looking the feet on that black nd white dog are attrocious, the fawn dog could do with some weight on its back, an as for the mainly black dog with the part white face wheres the topline? These have been bred by kreet not yourself you say :whistling: how old was the bitch when she had pups? As for Laguna bred they have nt bred many litters lately or does it just mention Laguna way back in the pedigree?

Y.I.S Leeview

heres my dog out of glen given by my uncle who has the dam she takes all quarry has taken roe

heart to take fox understand what you sayin aboout big whippets butr by god my dog is one tough dog the dam was 19.5tts shoulder the sire 22 my dog perfect for me at 21.1/2 persenal choice play a big part in we wantpost-37322-126356628722_thumb.jpg

nice looking dog mate,, :thumbs: 21 1/2 inch nice size,,,for hunting,,had a 3/4 whip 1/4 grey take roe,single handed,,,,23in (daytime )

my brother used to have smaller whippets ,,,hearts of lions,,,16lb to 22lb ,,but single handed ,,would not take adult roe,(day time ),,paired up maybe,but he didnt try them paired up,,,knew a 22/23lb whippet take 2/3 foxes,,,not sure if it was single handed,,,,but lass had no reason to lie,,,as it was a racing whippet,used for racing, and she would gain nothing for its his hunting exploits, (i,e bragging)

november time was out at bro,s ,,,,,he grabbed the lamp,,,took his 16lber out ,,caught rabbit for the pot,,within 2mins out off the cottage,, :laugh: (i must addmitt not a fan off 16lb whips,,,,but she filled the pot that night,,double quick time,,,brillant :thumbs:

for me dont matter if there 16inch or 29 inch whippet or not as long as they do what you want them to do

and put food on your table im a big beliver in you only get back [bANNED TEXT] you have put in i agree there is something in these lines of whippet whether it be bull or grey dont no coz mine doesnt shy from cover an shivver like a wreck

atd john bob

its just that mallys old bitch 21inch 35lb,,,,to my 28lber,,,27lb when racing,,,roughly same size,,,but 8/7lb diffrence,,,,in them,,,i thought wow thats quite alot 25% diffrence in weight,,,, between a ped and a non ped,,,,,,( it might be a splash off grey going threw the non peds,,makes the taller,,than the peds,,,( i thought a 1st peds might be heavier boned,,,not to sure )

i think it was intresting to see the weight diffrence ,,,,in ped and non ped,,,looks like their even more apart than i previouly thought :thumbs:

Me thinks Mally has lost the first inch off his tape measure!! :yes::thumbs:

Whats that supposed to feckin mean. Jess was 21" and Vixen is 20" (just measured her) anyone who's seen vixen will confirm her size...

4 posts mate have you come on just to cause trouble??? have you ever seen any of my dogs in the flesh???

Corrr one question at a time!!!!!!

Firstly i have met you,(At the midland i think) but not Vixen.I also met a couple at a Lure courseing avent(In Somerset) last summer who had a dog that you bred (by god did he run well).I'm sorry i can't remember names but i can remember that the dog was 20"tts,I only remember this as i wish now i had swopped details with them incase they let him out to stud.....Anyway...I have asked about and out of the few i've asked,most do seem to think she'd be a LARGE 20" tts!!!!.

I have noticed on your web site that your bitch has had trials behind the lure,but she doesn't seem to race.............Does she have a passport???

Atleast have the decency to answer me then, Mally!!!!

Kreet cant reply on here so ill reply for him , Exactly what one of them looks in bad condition ? To be fair they are all fed up for the winter they are 2lb lighter when at race weight. As for the feet ... the dog was about 6 months in that pick he would not stand for the pick even dogs with the best feet can look bad in a picture. The only litter he has bred from the black bitch who is just over 3 not that it matters its nothing to do with anyone how old the bitch is or what he does with her . My bitch sash the pied b/w one is the only one with bad feet they were like that before kreet got her she is non ped and she was no use to kris . As for amounts of laguna blood both grand sires and one grand dam are laguna there are over 15 on his pedigree from laguna again not that it is anything to do with you he will not be used in his line as he aint well enough bred. look at the feet on the pups he bred they will place well in shows this year and they have the breeding behind them to do well on the track and the field .

Kreet cant reply on here so ill reply for him , Exactly what one of them looks in bad condition ? To be fair they are all fed up for the winter they are 2lb lighter when at race weight. As for the feet ... the dog was about 6 months in that pick he would not stand for the pick even dogs with the best feet can look bad in a picture. The only litter he has bred from the black bitch who is just over 3 not that it matters its nothing to do with anyone how old the bitch is or what he does with her . My bitch sash the pied b/w one is the only one with bad feet they were like that before kreet got her she is non ped and she was no use to kris . As for amounts of laguna blood both grand sires and one grand dam are laguna there are over 15 on his pedigree from laguna again not that it is anything to do with you he will not be used in his line as he aint well enough bred. look at the feet on the pups he bred they will place well in shows this year and they have the breeding behind them to do well on the track and the field .

The black bitch and the fawn, they have more width between their ears than they do over their hips for a start, wheres this extra 2lbs they're carrying for the winter? You posted the dog was 12month in the picture,now your saying its 6month? your point about best feet looking bad in pictures TRUE but bad feet will never look good :thumbs: Your bitch Sash "her feet were like that before kreet got her" well why in the picture of the 2 in the snow the left foot is OK the right not so :hmm: then in the picture of her stood on the rabbit warren her left foots splayed like a dinner plate?

Both grandsires and one grand dam are Laguna, fair enough but they have 4 grand sires and 4grand dams,What KC kennel names are they registered as? and do they have passports?

Looking forward to your/kreets answers :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

Edited by Leeview

the black male dog is 6 months old in the above photograph he is not 12 months he is almost 15 months now . The fawn bitch is 13 months old in the 29th of this month and trust me you will struggle to find a dog with a better pedigree ! my bitch came from a boy of this site to kris her back legs are a bit twisted i think it is due to me running her to much when she was only 6 months old. the black bitch is 22lb at a decent running weight the fawn bitch is 24lb at her self at the moment they are both a bit heavy at the moment and tell me something where exactly do you see a rib on the fawn bitch ? most people say you should see the last couple of ribs on a whippet and i can assure you you cannot see a rib on any of them. As for pedigree's i cant of hand tell you his dogs pedigree's and as i said my bitch has no paper's ....

Lets see your dogs with there perfect feet they must be built like lab's if you are saying those dogs are under weight .

Does anyone else think any of the above dogs are under weight ?

Guest fence_hopper

fat out of shape like said shit feet, lot of bull coming through the black bitch poor apple head etc list goes on mate cant be arsed pointing out any others and get your tounge out of kreets arse hole :tongue2:

the black male dog is 6 months old in the above photograph he is not 12 months he is almost 15 months now . The fawn bitch is 13 months old in the 29th of this month and trust me you will struggle to find a dog with a better pedigree ! my bitch came from a boy of this site to kris her back legs are a bit twisted i think it is due to me running her to much when she was only 6 months old. the black bitch is 22lb at a decent running weight the fawn bitch is 24lb at her self at the moment they are both a bit heavy at the moment and tell me something where exactly do you see a rib on the fawn bitch ? most people say you should see the last couple of ribs on a whippet and i can assure you you cannot see a rib on any of them. As for pedigree's i cant of hand tell you his dogs pedigree's and as i said my bitch has no paper's ....

Lets see your dogs with there perfect feet they must be built like lab's if you are saying those dogs are under weight .

The fawn dog and the black and white dog look weak and very narrow over the front. It may be the picture though so dont see this as scathing criticism, Heres my black dog nice n strong not overly big compared to some whippets these days and he is neither to heavy,,Packed with stamina....... :victory:

Guest little lurcher

please do yourself a favour and say no more , im not here to knock others dogs but sadly, several clear faults ,that cant be set aside as bad photos are there for all to see , several experienced whippet breeders and workers are shaking their heads at this thread and the bold statements you are coming out with , do yourself a favour and learn more about the breed and whats good and bad before making such statements