Bushing with Plummers

plummers dont do foxes,we dont believe you. :big_boss: only kidding mate nice one :thumbs:

i really dont beleive it sorry if iam rong but theres not 1 mark on the dogs

Had 1 with the tykes myself recently mate & not a mark on mine either, so what?? Why would the guy post if it weren't true & why is there always some dickhead that spoils the thread with dickshit replies??

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plummers dont do foxes,we dont believe you. :big_boss: only kidding mate nice one :thumbs:

Had 1 with the tykes myself recently mate & not a mark on mine either, so what?? Why would the guy post if it weren't true & why is there always some dickhead that spoils the thread with dickshit replies??

right on could of been week or lame they just cant stop slating plummers, on my plummers pedigree theres working certificates for his lines pre ban way back why would a hunt use them if they were no good

if you think the definition of a good worker is a smashed up face and a bloodied up muzzle , I'm afraid your mistaken . :doh:

well done tho mate :notworthy:

Guest GoneToGround1

did the terriers catch the fox in cover ?? am not douting you, its just i have been bushing for years now and come across many foxes but never managed to catch one with just the tykes when bushing, , pobally because my dogs are shite, , :thumbs:

similar to me last year had the odd 1 or 2, but this year we had i think either 6 in 4 outings or 8 in 6 outings from cover, and this was the start of the season when cover was thick... no guns just terriers. and as for whoever said above about marks on dogs, our dogs havent really been sore this year the terriers have caught and dealt with them well enough and havent had hardly any marks on them. weve had more foxes from cover this year than earths it wasa good season for us untill transport fecked us up a few weeks ago :thumbdown:

edited to say i have been out more than 4 or 6 times :D just before we missed any we caught them lot at the beginning of the season....

Edited by GoneToGround1

did the terriers catch the fox in cover ?? am not douting you, its just i have been bushing for years now and come across many foxes but never managed to catch one with just the tykes when bushing, , pobally because my dogs are shite, , :thumbs:

similar to me last year had the odd 1 or 2, but this year we had i think either 6 in 4 outings or 8 in 6 outings from cover, and this was the start of the season when cover was thick... no guns just terriers. and as for whoever said above about marks on dogs, our dogs havent really been sore this year the terriers have caught and dealt with them well enough and havent had hardly any marks on them. weve had more foxes from cover this year than earths it wasa good season for us untill transport fecked us up a few weeks ago :thumbdown:

edited to say i have been out more than 4 or 6 times :D just before we missed any we caught them lot at the beginning of the season....

sound fun fella, , our covers dont hold many tbh, gotta go to town to see a fox during the day, :thumbs:

stop talking shit scars mean fuckall if the dogs are good enough and get there prey right first time they waint get bit not all dogs get scars just off 1 fox try a few before marks start showing :boogie:

stop talking shit scars mean fuckall if the dogs are good enough and get there prey right first time they waint get bit not all dogs get scars just off 1 fox try a few before marks start showing :boogie:

see your a handy shot :tongue2::big_boss:

Not been funny '''''GET THEM OUT'''' but all you do is go on threads giving people shite matey some lads dogs dont get marked but some do it depends on the dog and how it takes its catch but then again it also depends on how the dog is brought on alot of lads on here today giving people shite other their dogs it must be time of the month again for them or it might just be they are all getting too old for the game

THAT CHOC DOG ON AVIATOR ONCE NAILED A FOX ON TOP IN WINDY CONDITIONS WHILE OLD REDSKIN WAS FEASTING ON A RABBIT THEY ROLLED AROUND, JUST AS I GOT TOO THEM TO SCRUFF MATEY, HE MADE HIS ESCAPE OVER A STONE WALL, CHARLIE MADE IT FIRST TIME OVER WALL TERRIER SECOND ATEMPT ,TERRIER DIDNT COME AWAY UNSCATHED WASNT BAD BUT YOUD KNOW HE HAD A RUCK AND HE HAS AT TIMES WALKED THROUGH FOXES UNDER THE GROUND THAT IS REGARDS DABBER

post-36532-126280377706_thumb.jpg

As I was snowed in and couldnt make work today I took advantage and went out with my 2 young plummers, as I said in another post I have covered a lot of miles in the car and on foot last week checking earths and pipes to no avail, although they did push a few out of cover. Today my terriers chanced on a fox in a thick bramble patch roughly 20 x 100 yards long. Having heard the comotion I threw myself in the patch to assist, up to my neck in thorns, falling into a hidden stinking ditch water up to my knees, falling head over heals ankles round my shoulders and cut to ribbons I finally got to them as the fox was drawing its last breath. At last my 2 14 month old terriers got their 1st fox.

Mark on Charlies leg looks strange JMO not being suspicious or owt.

As I was snowed in and couldnt make work today I took advantage and went out with my 2 young plummers, as I said in another post I have covered a lot of miles in the car and on foot last week checking earths and pipes to no avail, although they did push a few out of cover. Today my terriers chanced on a fox in a thick bramble patch roughly 20 x 100 yards long. Having heard the comotion I threw myself in the patch to assist, up to my neck in thorns, falling into a hidden stinking ditch water up to my knees, falling head over heals ankles round my shoulders and cut to ribbons I finally got to them as the fox was drawing its last breath. At last my 2 14 month old terriers got their 1st fox.

well done

[/quote

Edited by red 10