deerhound v bambi

the dog got ripped apart bye the deer dog should of had it before it hit the hedgline the first time

I would say the dog made a good account for itself especially after it had already been out all day and ran god knows what..it also depend's on how hard of soft the ground is deer do better than the dog on wet soft earth..i seen dog's that can nail hare's get beat in straight line of a roe..i suppose it depend's on how much the roe have been chased aswell as im sure a regular run roe will be a lot fitter than a unrun roe.

Good clip by the way and im glad you put a vid up without load's of not needed blood and gut's

well said lady. :thumbs: :thumbs:

good vid you carnt say the dog should of took it too many variables like whats already been said it could of just run an hare in the field before knowone knows do they. anyone got any homemade dvds of taking deer wi dogs when it was legall!

good vid you carnt say the dog should of took it too many variables like whats already been said it could of just run an hare in the field before knowone knows do they. anyone got any homemade dvds of taking deer wi dogs when it was legall!

if that was my dog he would nailed that one and went back for the other :tongue2::tongue2: ..............................................................we can all dream cant we :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...