CHALKYS LURCHERS STOLEN

i cant beleve the people who would flog outher dogs, it's not on at all, i dont know what'd id do if some one took my dog but thay wouldnt be the most healthy peopel if i ever caught them!

Hers hoping the best for the poor old boy and his dogs!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry this has happened to you. I was looking forward to getting my first Lurcher pup, after reading this I'm not going to bother. There is a lot of dog theft in the area I live and I don't now think it's worth the risk and heartbreak.

I hope you get your dogs back.

Sorry to hear the bad news mate, It may be worth letting the gamekeeper side of things know. Alot of dogs are being left behind on farms and estates down hear in the south. Its just another route to try and find your dogs. Dog wardens are picking a few up around my area however none of the saluki crosses are chipped/ tattooed. These scum travel all over the country, so they may turn up down hear. Be good to see some pics and if any one mentions theyve found one, we got a pic to compare.Best of luck bud, realy do hope you get your dogs back. Lads its worth chipping your dogs aswell as having some tripguns with 12g blanks rigged up. Carpet strip works well on fencing to! . This is happening way to much. the thieving vermin.

best of luck like you say you put your life in to breeding and looking after these dogs and when you start to reach a certain age and some scumbag comes and takes your lifes long work away from you it justs sickens you to the core .i know i have been there but i wish you all the luck in the world chalky

i'm probably in the wrong place but i'm keeping an ear out.

if i found out the b*****d who did this i don't want your money mate,i wanna see 'em hung up.

my friends got a a nice dog de bourdoux(bad spelling i know)that would provide a suitable punishment.hope you get the b*****ds mate.

good luck mate