good whippet lines, and are they yappers

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a well bred whippet bitch and she sings like a canary . Treated her with cotton wool gloves and it didnt make a difference . I think its a case of some do and some dont . Are you feeling lucky ????

hello there hows things you enjoy your holiday :thumbs:

as you say you have entered her steadly and still ended up with her

yapping sorry about that pal but some lines are worse than others

all the best for new year :thumbs:

Guest fence_hopper

whippets yapping is down to the owner not having a clue, and thinking there as easy to train as a lurcher when there not, different leage. well mine is :tongue2:

:doh: ,

pull your head out your arse !!!

me pull my head out of my arse you prick. you speak the most shite out of all of urs :doh:

i cant see why specific lines produce dogs that yap :S some will some dont do you honestly think that there is something in one line of whippets genes that makes it yap but another line of whippet hasnt got it ...

as for the yapping around woodland etc i am out with my brother and kreet every week end with there whippets and none of them yap while working woodland and 80% of the land we work is woodland only problem with any of them is if you take the old bitch lamping with another dog she screems the place down if she aint slipped and the other dog is

greg