york hunt

Went to Holcombe today in Lancs it was bloody cancelled aswell :censored: On the plus side though didn't see a single old bill or anti (secretly I missed them :boxing::whistling:)

ATB Kie

Hey Mush,sorry i didn't get up there today,the roads were too icy here like glass,

we'll have to follow another day :thumbs:

Higgins.

yes,we went police everywhere.they even knew where the layby was cochise.waste of time,they knew we were coming grasses.went to see middleton hunt,cancelled.merry christmas north yorks police,go and f**k yer selves.

goldfinch i went to your with mick b cops pulled us over

Nay bother Higs gonna set aside more time to follow them I think in the future. Had a good day anyway walked up Rivi' and round then had a shicker in the barn all without the kids or mrs :whistling: just me a the pups so lovely and quiet.

ATB Kie

yes,we went police everywhere.they even knew where the layby was cochise.waste of time,they knew we were coming grasses.went to see middleton hunt,cancelled.merry christmas north yorks police,go and f**k yer selves.

i thought you would of learnt your lesson from other week pal :D use to be a very good day out with plenty of crack over the years but to be honest i think its f****d now,

yes i think that the york hunt is f***ed now due to the dick heads :censored: what a waste :wankerzo4:

it's time for plan B,plan B was designed to be better than plan A,but plan B invloves everyone to take part,plan B doesn't work unless everyone takes part,it's down to you folks,the hunting community,and that includes the scots.the irish,the welsh and the english,to all join together against this ban,i may be naive,but it's something i believe in,what about the rest of you?????????????

Higgins

yes i think that the york hunt is f***ed now due to the dick heads :censored: what a waste :wankerzo4:

your not far wrong there pal, use to be a good day out that was fairly well organized and the meet up in boozer after wards was just as good but for the last few years its gone abit tits up with more folk turning up and doing what they liked, its a shame cos it was a good day out,