BEDLINGTONS ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&#33

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and an other thing about these if they were that good why add lakie blood to them.

i ve got pure ones and the dog is the best earth dog i ve ever seen

i hope this will stop the load of bullshit written here by some lads.

proves nothin other than your a fool

:thumbs: not much thought for your dog anyway mate

and an other thing about these if they were that good why add lakie blood to them.

i ve got pure ones and the dog is the best earth dog i ve ever seen

i hope this will stop the load of bullshit written here by some lads.

Did you hunt that badger in Manchester?

:whistling:

Edited by Stabs

used a bedlington for a season whilst doing terrier work with coniston hunt,great in rock borrons couldnt fault here!poor jacket was her only fault too soft?bit leggy for rabbity spots but faired better in larger earths? another good thing she was handy for was if charlie bolted and went ta ground again, she would be right behind him!

well done more ammo for the league against cruel sports, no matter where in the world you come from you can garauntee theylle use those photos in britain ,dont be so short sighted next time,silly fukcer

Got to agree with the comment above, why give the anti,s ammo. but i realise it proves a point that some beddy,s do work well, as with all breeds theres good and bad dogs, ive owned beddys and bed x for 25 years and had good, bad and fantastic. May be not the best earth dog but one of the best alrounders in my opinion

some very jealous tossers on here that have never seen a good bedy work , ive got bedys that are a match for any pat it seems that the muppetts are to keen to slat something theve never seen let alone work, as for the pics maty put up he digs in slovakia and its legal to dig badgers out there so whats your problem hes states it was i slovakia and not in the uk, get a life boys theres good and bad in all breeds

some very jealous tossers on here that have never seen a good bedy work , ive got bedys that are a match for any pat it seems that the muppetts are to keen to slat something theve never seen let alone work, as for the pics maty put up he digs in slovakia and its legal to dig badgers out there so whats your problem hes states it was i slovakia and not in the uk, get a life boys theres good and bad in all breeds

your right in what you say seen some work from good lines and could not fault them very game dog's

But not my cuppa tea

what lines are your beds from!the late george newcombe who i had the privelage of meetin on quite a few times,or the guthchoom lines,they seemed to be the lines used here in the lakes?