lurcherworld finals

Guest markbrick1

Guest jeff.s

I KNOW MARK HAS HAD A LOT OF STICK ON ALL THE SITES (and off me) FOR HE SAYS WHAT HE FEELS, BUT I MUST ADMIT HE MUST HAVE SOME CRACKING DOGS TO WIN WHAT HE HAS, A FRIEND OF MINE THAT DOES NOT KNOW MARK JUDGED THE LURCHERWORLD FINAL AND SAID HIS SMALL DOG WAS A FLYER. jeff

Edited by jeff.s

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markbrick1
I KNOW MARK HAS HAD A LOT OF STICK ON ALL THE SITES (and off me) FOR HE SAYS WHAT HE FEELS, BUT I MUST ADMIT HE MUST HAVE SOME CRACKING DOGS TO WIN WHAT HE HAS, A FRIEND OF MINE THAT DOES NOT KNOW MARK JUDGED THE LURCHERWORLD FINAL AND SAID HIS SMALL DOG WAS A FLYER. jeff

thanks jeff and the merle which your freind likes is 6 lenghs of the pace of her sister the black one and after tomorrow thats it shows over this weekend is a 2 day event and anything the pups win tomorrow as west country championships is a bonus to there one year showig life thanks mark .its just pricks like wun win we can do without not even man enough to say hes wrong

thanks jeff and the merle which your freind likes is 6 lenghs of the pace of her sister the black one and after tomorrow thats it shows over this weekend is a 2 day event and anything the pups win tomorrow as west country championships is a bonus to there one year showig life thanks mark .its just pricks like wun win we can do without not even man enough to say hes wrong

What am i wrong about? Your dogs, so you say, won all this stuff, very good. But what i am trying to say, is you wont know what damage you have done to them, running so young, untill much later on in their lives. I will only say i am wrong, if they live to a ripe old age, working well till they are 8or 9 years old. So wathch this space! You shouldnt dish out stick to people who care about dogs welfare, thats what we all have at the front of our minds, not pot hunting, isnt it?

• 2 months later...
i saw pats dog jump when i used to do a bit judging and obeidence for lurchers many moons ago 94 95 93 all the best, cany mind its name maybe stag

Thats the one mate, stag 3/4 grey 1/4 deerhound one hell of a dog for jumping.

• 2 weeks later...

im sure he was a brindle ,ive never been into the mad show scene ,i would never risk one of my jukels for jumping that height tyne done a 7 foot wall the other day as we were leaving a local estate, to me shows raceing etc i would never live with my self if i hurt adog through any made up show scene scenario , in the feild diffrent

ye he was anice type and very agile but for me a lurchers for ,filling the pot and when i was at it for cash , they got scarred up a bit bruised the odd sore toe ,ive never had adog that liked a show ring or game fair they only went cause i took them , a good few years ago i think its good for young people to take there fathers jukel,but as an adult i could never get into it like pat an all these guys but i like the quitness with the dogs and a mouch about, miles away from the show scene

Guest markbrick1

thats all iam into the workin side, all i wanted to show people is a dog that is bred to work and works a lot better then a show follower and i must say i have enjoyed the year to see the expressions on some peoples faces when my dogs beat there purpose bred racing dogs are a little 20 inch collie x at 9 month old beats dogs that people have paid £350 to race out of the traps at collumpton straight whxgh oh what a year and now there catchin a lot of rabbits most nights of the week which the show side are scared of doin in case the dog gets hurt

thats all iam into the workin side, all i wanted to show people is a dog that is bred to work and works a lot better then a show follower and i must say i have enjoyed the year to see the expressions on some peoples faces when my dogs beat there purpose bred racing dogs are a little 20 inch collie x at 9 month old beats dogs that people have paid £350 to race out of the traps at collumpton straight whxgh oh what a year and now there catchin a lot of rabbits most nights of the week which the show side are scared of doin in case the dog gets hurt

my colli line are all whippet grew and are very fast of the mark ,im breeeding another litt this year to keep the line been great dogs for me fast gutsy and try there heart out , i put a grey last time to get a bit more size going back to the simliar breeding this time ,had some great nights with lana luke etc hares fox deer rabbs phesis great times